garetheves

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

SOLD...Finally.

A guy in Sweden bought it. Paid a chap to fly over and collect it for him and drive it back to Sweden. Now theres a job i would like to do.

Mixed feelings really, always sad to see it go but the length of time it took to sell i must admit i was getting sick of it. Plus i never drove it. I will get another one day but not for the minute, need to plan for the future and decide whether to stay in England or bugger off to New Zealand ;)

SOLD...Finally.

A guy in Sweden bought it. Paid a chap to fly over and collect it for him and drive it back to Sweden. Now theres a job i would like to do.

Mixed feelings really, always sad to see it go but the length of time it took to sell i must admit i was getting sick of it. Plus i never drove it. I will get another one day but not for the minute, need to plan for the future and decide whether to stay in England or bugger off to New Zealand ;)

Well done mate!!

In your position I would fook off abroad tomorrow.....;)

H.

Well done mate!!

In your position I would fook off abroad tomorrow.....;)

H.

I dont need much pushing lets put it that way. Especially when you hear of every tax known to man increasing over the next few years. the trouble is im so laid back it would take a bomb up my arse to actually do anything about it

As above, well done Gaz, so New zealand then matey ?

Yeah, went travelling there years ago and fell in love with the place but my fiance at the time wouldnt move there. Things have changed a bit and im in a position no to do it. Its either that or buy a house here. Decisions, decisions...

I dont need much pushing lets put it that way. Especially when you hear of every tax known to man increasing over the next few years. the trouble is im so laid back it would take a bomb up my arse to actually do anything about it

As an older, wiser individual I think we need a chat.....:D You only get one life and you need to make the best of it. I am happy with the wife and kids etc but really peed off with this place.....:( Moving abroad is not going to be easy for me as I have so many other people to consider now. You on the other hand are young, free and single mate!

I think your profession will also stand you in good stead as they are very sport orientated and subsequently they have lots of injuries.....;)

H.

As an older, wiser individual I think we need a chat.....:D You only get one life and you need to make the best of it. I am happy with the wife and kids etc but really peed off with this place.....:( Moving abroad is not going to be easy for me as I have so many other people to consider now. You on the other hand are young, free and single mate!

I think your profession will also stand you in good stead as they are very sport orientated and subsequently they have lots of injuries.....;)

H.

Wise words Sensei ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.