The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRR Supra dyno day - Aug 25th

Homer

Which days could you attend (multiple choice)  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which days could you attend (multiple choice)

• July 29th (Sunday)
    • August 18th (Saturday)
    • Neither

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

times good for me, im planning on being there all day so dont bother me, but take it we can all go in and watch everyone ect...

is there refreshments ect there also??

Great. Yes, people can come and go from the builkding as they please, there's no limits on persons or guests, but they are only allowed 4 cars onto the site at a time.

Yes, refreshments will be available (Water, Tea, coffee and enough basics to make yourself some sarnies).

Hey guys

Time slots looks good to me only thing i would ask if could be changed is that big blue was the the 11-12 time slot as will be tweaking his car also on dyno as is another one of my customers and takes time between all the cars i map to plug in and wire up det cans

Homers will only need a tweak as will be finished mostly next week when new map sensor is fitted and i can fixing ignition timing and lean out as something has changed since crank pulley problem.

Grahamc want me to check over his map from thor on dyno and maybe tweak depending on how much is needed. I will then need to spend some time sorting some other small problems he has.

Then its tweak big blues car if it can be moved

Then i will be looking at mr keefs car on the road and mapping for uk fuel this shouldn't take long if it has a decent map on it but i have seen a few cars from japan recently just running base map.

Then its tweak on dyno

perhaps Im being fick today, but I cant see a map or address for the place?

and isnt this the same day as the Southend meet so people could travel round to that afterwards?

JB

It was all in the calendar link, but I forgot to copy to the first post (now done).

We're finishing around 2pm, so the times won't really tie up with the Southend meet. Of course, anyone is welcome to turn up on the day to spectate/talk rubbish ;)

Hey guys

Time slots looks good to me only thing i would ask if could be changed is that big blue was the the 11-12 time slot as will be tweaking his car also on dyno as is another one of my customers and takes time between all the cars i map to plug in and wire up det cans

Homers will only need a tweak as will be finished mostly next week when new map sensor is fitted and i can fixing ignition timing and lean out as something has changed since crank pulley problem.

Grahamc want me to check over his map from thor on dyno and maybe tweak depending on how much is needed. I will then need to spend some time sorting some other small problems he has.

Then its tweak big blues car if it can be moved

Then i will be looking at mr keefs car on the road and mapping for uk fuel this shouldn't take long if it has a decent map on it but i have seen a few cars from japan recently just running base map.

Then its tweak on dyno

RyanG I would appreciate you taking a look and seeing if anything can be done in a short space of time. If its a bigger job, then we will have to discuss a separate date.

Can I have my map setup up in a way that it bring the boost in progressively? IE. .9 bar 1st gear, 1bar 2nd gear, etc...

Not sure I'll be at this now, but was only spectating.

Come on mate, you know you want your car there... I know I do :D

RyanG I would appreciate you taking a look and seeing if anything can be done in a short space of time. If its a bigger job, then we will have to discuss a separate date.

Can I have my map setup up in a way that it bring the boost in progressively? IE. .9 bar 1st gear, 1bar 2nd gear, etc...

Hi Graham not a problem

Yes it is possiable to run lower boost in the selected gears but it depends on what is controlling the boost solenoid if it is the link ecu then yes but i will need to run a speedo output into the digital input on the ecu. (if it not already done)

This will probably have to be done after the rolling road day tho.

Please pm me to discuss more

Ryan

I would like to ask Ryan the same please.. :blush:

Ryan would you mind please to have a quick look at mine? Also where are you located - maybe I'll bring my car to you the day before to have a look? Thanks :)