The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRR Supra dyno day - Aug 25th

Homer

Which days could you attend (multiple choice)  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which days could you attend (multiple choice)

• July 29th (Sunday)
    • August 18th (Saturday)
    • Neither

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well both days not available now (someone got Aug 18th just after I spoke to Charlie apparently).

The only day now available is Saturday August 25th (8 weeks away). I've provisionally booked this day for us.

Can you please add you name to the calender entry here. Please ONLY put down as a definite if you have a full intention of coming. Numbers are not so important so there isn't pressure to get a big group.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=514&day=2007-08-25

I have put myself down as a maybe... I am hoping that my car is sorted by then... well it bloody well better be. As soon as it is sorted you can change me over to a definite!

Fingers crossed Graham!

For everyones info, it is possible to change your reservation on the calendar entry, so please update it if your situation changes.

Fingers crossed Graham!

For everyones info, it is possible to change your reservation on the calendar entry, so please update it if your situation changes.

cheers for that :D I just want the bloody thing in a working state. As it is, I am actually so nervous about having to drive it back from THOR, I am picturing it parked on the side of another motorway :blink:

have you spoken to any magazines about covering this Darryl like last time?

No, I don't think it's worth it this time. The numbers are no where near what we need and there's no sponsoring/show cars going.

I'll ask Lui to see what he thinks as he's the expert on these things.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So is this still on schedule??

Yeah, all is going well for now...

Yes, it's all booked up and sill on :)

The final price will be £35 or £40 for a power run (or 2/3)dependant on how many people we get signed up.

Also, if anyone wants to arrange a longer session for a short mapping session during the day please let me know beforehand. As things stand at the minute we will have a few hours free at the start and end of the day. Ryan G will be there doing some final tweaks on my car ;)

Yes, it's all booked up and sill on :)

The final price will be £35 or £40 for a power run (or 2/3)dependant on how many people we get signed up.

Also, if anyone wants to arrange a longer session for a short mapping session during the day please let me know beforehand. As things stand at the minute we will have a few hours free at the start and end of the day. Ryan G will be there doing some final tweaks on my car ;)

if i got the funds id be intrested in Ryan giving mine a check over,mine has the apexi power fc on with a T51 and has come straight from japan,any ideas what kinda money we talkin mate?