The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRR Supra dyno day - Aug 25th

Homer

Which days could you attend (multiple choice)  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which days could you attend (multiple choice)

• July 29th (Sunday)
    • August 18th (Saturday)
    • Neither

How much will it cost to run the dyno for an hour mate ? The situation is that mine goes for it's engine rebuild this Tuesday, should be back in two weeks. Providing it's run in, I wouldn't mind putting it on the dyno for an hour or so.

But I would need an operator in the driving seat :)

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there all day if anyone needs my help.

I would recommend though mr keef that we check your car out before putting on dyno as if its got the map on from japan it will running way too much ignition timing for our fuel and very dangerous.

I would recommend though mr keef that we check your car out before putting on dyno as if its got the map on from japan it will running way too much ignition timing for our fuel and very dangerous.

i was gona mabye run it at 1 bar untill i get sorted??what kinda money would we be talkin ryan for a few tweaks:d

I would deinitely be keen on having some help with mine! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like I should be able to make this now, unless someone wants to buy it beforehand!

I think I've missed the cost part....?

Also, will it be ok for my car - width/lowness etc? Not just there but access roads etc?

:cool:

It's £35 if we get 12 people or more, £40 if less (or it might be £45 and £40, I forget...)

On the dyno the width won't be a problem, but it could be tricky with the front bumper... I guess the only way to know for sure is to try!

The road there and access to the site won't be a problem at all.

Lui has done his magic and we have provisional agreement for Japanese Performance magazine to cover the day :)

We need to agree the timeslots, I've set the following up as (total guesswork based on your locations - closest to the site get the early slots, those having to travel get the later ones).

Please let me know if any of these are unsuitable or you wish to change your slot.

10.00 to 11.00

1. Homer (confirmed)

2. jaymdee (confirmed)

3. ***available slot!***

4. grahamc (confirmed)

11.00 to 12.00

5. Ian C (confirmed)

6. Supragal (confirmed)

7. Big Blue (confirmed)

8. SupraWoman (confirmed)

12.00 to 12.30

Break for lunch

12.30 to 13.00

9. Mr Keef (confirmed)

10. letmeshowyou (confirmed)

13.00 to 14.00

11. Supra ST Myster (confirmed)

12. Monkey3 (confirmed)

13. Henk (confirmed)

14. Tricky-Ricky (confirmed)

14.00 to 15.00

15. Faye (confirmed)

16. Keith C (confirmed)

17. Paul Whiffin (confirmed)

18. Gzaerojon (confirmed)

Space still available to any late comers!

When you get to the site (It's in an MOD base), you will need to park up in the car park just outside the manned security gate, the guard will let you walk though to the SRR building (it's only a 100 foot away). The first 4 people running will be able to drive straight in.

Homer i'm getting some tweaking done from RyanG before i hit the rollers..not sure if this makes a difference:)

Yes, we'll need to arrange that with Charlie on the day, I'll probably have to move you to the start of the afternoon session if thats okay?