The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRR Supra dyno day - Aug 25th

Homer

Which days could you attend (multiple choice)  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which days could you attend (multiple choice)

• July 29th (Sunday)
    • August 18th (Saturday)
    • Neither

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to find out for definite fellas if I can make it but it depends on work commitments as I may not be around. I should know tomorrow.

Assuming I can make it I'd much rather be there in the morning (earlier the better personally) so I can get home without spending whole day in Surrey ! ;)

I'm trying to find out for definite fellas if I can make it but it depends on work commitments as I may not be around. I should know tomorrow.

Assuming I can make it I'd much rather be there in the morning (earlier the better personally) so I can get home without spending whole day in Surrey ! ;)

I was going to offer to switch with you, then I saw the comment about surrey... :tongue:

offer stands though, if you would like to switch

I've just had a message from Mas confirming he can't make it so there's a slot available.

Let me know tomorrow or over the weekend and I'll fit you in. Some people will be there all day so we have quite a bit of freedom to move people around.

Edit - Dan, I've added you to the early session and moved Gav to the late one. There's no response yet from him so if anyone could give him a nudge... ;)

Haha I was only joking fellas. I've spent a fair bit of time there as the outlaws are from Guildford. :) I do prefer people's driving habits and road manners a little further west though! ;)

Cheers for the swapping and arranging (Graham and Homer) I'll confirm ASAP.

Hi Homer are there any more spaces available and if so when do you need the confirmation by??

My work is really up in the air......literally.......and i wont really know if im off till maybe the day before. Would really like to come though.

Ben

Hi Ben, I'll pencil you in for the end of the day, but please let me know if you can attend by the day before. I'll PM my mobile number.

I will be there all day... lots to see and do... tea water.... have people laugh at my car, etc.

So where is the convoy from?? Im travelling from Reigate side of the world???

I can meet up with you in Reigate, as will be travelling from Redhill thorugh Reigate to get on M25

Let me know :)

sounds good. what time?

around 9am?? I am in the first slot... you staying for most of the day or just your dyno run?

Just for info folks, due to the huge amount of interest Charlie has extended our booking time for the day. We can now fit up to 22 cars in.

great!!

Guest gzaerojon
Oh that's no prob, skint as a fart at the moment ;)

you don't need to pay ;)

we'll do a deal on headlights :)

Edit: i will try and get them done this week for you, but i'm working flat out to catch up on orders :(