The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRR Supra dyno day - Aug 25th

Homer

Which days could you attend (multiple choice)  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which days could you attend (multiple choice)

• July 29th (Sunday)
    • August 18th (Saturday)
    • Neither

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont be able to make it.

Just come in from working on the car having fallen at the last hurdle.

Been out there fitting the FMIC that I got on wednesday with no instructions. :rolleyes:

I did all I could, out there till nearly 12 on wednesday night.

Ordered some bits from Steve Manley that I needed to put the car back together with. Life saver, they turned up this morning and I've been outside ever since crafting the underside engine covers.

Got to the last one, the front chin cover, damn thing doesn't fit either... I didn't think I'd need to cut that one :blink:

I can't get it on FFS. I need to come back to this before I fook it up.

Problem is, it's still up on axle stands at the moment and I'm getting picked up at 7 in the morning to go to work.

I am seriously so gutted as I've had the car for 2 years and I'm full on bpu now and I have no idea how much I'm making. I've been waiting for this day for soooo long.

I'm tired, my back is killing me from bending over the bonnet fitting that poxy Greddy overflow bottle and I still don't get to drive the bloody thing...

:bang:

So sorry guys, I wont be able to make it. I'm really sorry to let you down so close to the event. :(

around 9am?? I am in the first slot... you staying for most of the day or just your dyno run?

great!!

Just for my DYNO, need to be back home and start packing for my early morning flight to CA the next day...

Right... So after reading all the posts, looks like we might have a mini convoy of 5 cars all together at Reigate Hill Petrol Station? :D

Guest gzaerojon
looks like we might have a mini convoy of 5 cars all together at Reigate Hill Petrol Station? :D

looks like we'll need the pub car park next door :D

Best of luck fellas - I'm really pissed off I can't come. Unfortunately I am just leaving for work. :(

I will get up to SRR at some point soon for a comparison run, just gonna cost me a tad more to go seperately but never mind.

Looking forward to the videos etc....have fun!!!!!

Not really! Didn't even make it, cant bloody believe it! Peed off aint the word. The car's been perfect until today, tried everything out yesterday to make sure its all ok, jumped in it today, got on the M25, gave it some beans and saw over 2 bar boost! Turned around to go back to workshop, fiddled around with it for the last hour and looks like the boost controller's packed in, BOLOX. Those bloody pixies have been at the car again in the night. Sorry I couldn't make it, been looking forward to this one.

Was good to meet people again...

Darryl, Graham, Matt, Ryan, Ian and co.... (I promise I will eventually have the vvti on the dyno *grin*)

Was good to meet everyone, finally some faces to the names!! :D

We do expect the vvti next time...

I pulled my move again when I left... same road, going the other way.... :blink:

Not really! Didn't even make it, cant bloody believe it! Peed off aint the word. The car's been perfect until today, tried everything out yesterday to make sure its all ok, jumped in it today, got on the M25, gave it some beans and saw over 2 bar boost! Turned around to go back to workshop, fiddled around with it for the last hour and looks like the boost controller's packed in, BOLOX. Those bloody pixies have been at the car again in the night. Sorry I couldn't make it, been looking forward to this one.

2 bar would have put down some good figures ;)

Pity, was looking forward to seeing that one....

Oh dear, again?? :p

Yes, just once more... ;) Must be getting excited about my holiday to Rome :D

We're back too :)

Great day, not sure if I'm pleased or not with mine!!! Lots of torque at least!

RyanG said we might be able to get some more out of mine, with some fine tuning to my map... :D

Great Day guys

Im absolutely knackered, Some great figures today espically for the hot weather and the fact the dyno said the Intake temps were 23c :blink: more like 40c, well thats what homers and mr keefs were.

RyanG said we might be able to get some more out of mine, with some fine tuning to my map

not Might, DEFINATLY went way to rich when boosts comes in. Were chat up soon

Great Day guys

Im absolutely knackered, Some great figures today espically for the hot weather and the fact the dyno said the Intake temps were 23c :blink: more like 40c, well thats what homers and mr keefs were.

not Might, DEFINATLY went way to rich when boosts comes in. Were chat up soon

I am going to hold you to that ;) Just let me know when you have some time and we can sort something!