The mkiv Supra Owners Club

~~~ Supra Pod 2007 ~~~ (questions, chit-chat, etc)

mawby

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will all Supra's attending have space on pitside / tarmac for parking up ???????????

Just wondered where will everyone be parking up will be nice to have all cars together on tarmac when not testing out the strip

all cars should be able to park track-side. If its a non supra then it would be nice if it could be kept up past the cafe area as I want the area down by the grandstands to be for supras.

Camping - We havent paid for any sort of security for the night time so I would recommend you do not stay there over night. If you want to camp out then Billing isnt too far away, and there are hotels scattered round the area. I will try to check with Pod to see if camping is feasible though.

JB

Branners, is priority for this event in running/attending being given to Supras or to anyone who signs up first?

Supras have priority at this point. We are discussing allocating a few competitors spaces at this early stage to Aristos and mkiiis, but the intention is to make this a supra club day at Pod.

At this point I dont believe any other marque or make of car has signed up.

Tom, Aristos will need to park together and not in with the supras but we will find a good space for them. I want the whole pit lane from grandstand to cafe to be mkivs if possible, it will make a great club shot. If you need to chat more about this then pop a post in the events mods section.

No tickets prior to the event, not enough time. So we will be working off lists based on who has paid.

JB

My friend may come in his own car, not a supra, I will pay upfront but as I am the club member with card, how can he get in?
Good question! Due to the short time we wont be able to send out real tickets so I'd suggest that either your friend follows you in and so you just tell the security guard they are with you, or you lend you membership card to your friend to get in.