The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Donington 27th Feb, who is definitely running?

Chris Wilson

Would be happy to take anyone. I think there's a fee made to the organisers though.

You guys definitely coming then?

Now I've sorted it, I can't wait! :D

No passenger charge, from the organisers web site:

Passengers & Spectators

What is the minimum age for passengers?

All passengers must be 16 years old or over.

What is the charge for passengers?

We do not charge for passengers, but require them to sign our indemnity and obtain a wrist band. All drivers should assure that their passenger is wearing a wrist band. Passengers must also have covered arms and legs when out on the track.

What is the charge for spectators?

Again there is no charge for spectating, but we do ask that you make yourself known to us and sign the indemnity.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm so tempted to stick this on the credit card now instead of just coming to watch as I have the daff off anyway. :)

Any spaces left I wonder.:eyebrows:

Chris - surely passengers need to hire a helmet on the day too though right?

If you haven't got a helmet you can hire one from Bookatrack.

I think there are a very few spaces left.

Someone asked about start / finish times. On circuit about 9.15 / 9.30 AM, usually finishes around 5 to 5.30 PM.

Some of the other cars now attending :-

Yellow TVR CERBERA (410bhp)

Ferrari F355 Berlinetta (380bhp)

Red BMW M3 GTR (380bhp)

guards red porsche 996 gt3 (380bhp)

yellow arial atom (245bhp)

White/Red Porshe GT3RS (400bhp)

Blue Noble M400 (425bhp)

:D

Oh God, not 200 posts about whether it will rain or not, please..... ;) Does anyone going not use their car to go to the shops if it's raining? So why worry if rains on the 27th? It'll be the same for everyone and your tyres will last longer if it's wet!

LOL... I am a master at the weather - my main sport involves predicing wind and it's an obsession; it seems only natural that I transplant my nurosis over to you guys...

Yes the tyres will last longer, yes the RLTC will get a years workout in a day, and yes it's more technical... blah blah, but I am man, have RWD, 500+ horespower and must use.. ug, ug...

Otherwise it's a day of torment and ridecule at the hands of the nova massive!:stickpoke

please let it not rain, please sir,i'd be very happy if it was dry, i'll be good for the rest of the year....

I can't understand why Skyline owners are probably quadruple or more the Supra owners on track days over the year, and the number of Elises and Exiges doing them is staggering. As one Skyline owner said to me today, when I commented how few Supra owners want to use their single turbo mega power on a track, "they're all fur coats and no knickers..." I couldn't possibly comment, but I had to laugh :) Maybe it's still too cold for you all? ;)