The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Donington 27th Feb, who is definitely running?

Chris Wilson

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be there even if I end up on the train. Its my bloody birthday and I will go to castle donington. I am placing alot of faith in Dan the man that can. I am hoping not to be the first person to make Dan the man that can Can't.

classic...

sounds like he may get kidnapped; at least he can map in style... chauffered in the back of the aristo.... a tuners dream!

let us know if you need a lift from the train station... lol

I now have 3 more nights of vehicle fettling. My mrs is back in England now so I can finally concentrate on sorting my car out (I changed my own oil for the first time in 18 months today as opposed to paying someone to do it,, boy did it feel good getting oily again). Am examining the go slower bits tomorrow as I personally feel that stopping is way more important than hitting warp factor. Hitting hedges, walls, and armco's instead often offend.

Prob weighs about 1/4 though :D

1/3rd of the weight to be precise. assuming you have 500 bhp you have an approximate 337 BHP per ton. I will have, with my paltry 180 BHP, 352 BHP per ton. (I am bored and the calculator was handy...). I have to rev to 10,000 RPM to get the full whack, you have it around 4500 RPM.

1/3rd of the weight to be precise. assuming you have 500 bhp you have an approximate 337 BHP per ton. I will have, with my paltry 180 BHP, 352 BHP per ton. (I am bored and the calculator was handy...). I have to rev to 10,000 RPM to get the full whack, you have it around 4500 RPM.

Should be some interesting laps then :eyebrows:

Would be happy to take anyone. I think there's a fee made to the organisers though.

You guys definitely coming then?

Now I've sorted it, I can't wait! :D

Nice one mate thank you :)

I won't be there unfortunately, got to work :( Jo and James are taking Bignum's support vehicle :D

Should be some interesting laps then :eyebrows:

Don't let him lure you into a false sense of security Wez. Hoiking 500kg or so around any corner is going to be a smite easier than 1500kg. However, most organisers don't allow you to overtake through the corners, so get ahead of him on the straight and block in the braking zones. ;) :D

Have fun chaps. Wish my car was going to be ready for this :(

Soon though..... soon.....

Don't let him lure you into a false sense of security Wez. Hoiking 500kg or so around any corner is going to be a smite easier than 1500kg. However, most organisers don't allow you to overtake through the corners, so get ahead of him on the straight and block in the braking zones. ;) :D

Have fun chaps. Wish my car was going to be ready for this :(

Soon though..... soon.....

I think Chris would prob beat me round the track if he was in a stock 1.2 Nova :D