The mkiv Supra Owners Club

25 F*cking grand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMG

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gzaerojon
That looks nice man, proper fast and furious style. some dum bastard probably gona pay 20 k for it though.hehehe Looks like the guy is trying to rip someone off for 20k. i wonder if someone will buy it for 20k. there are some fools that'll pay that much though.

All i can really say is.... Fool!!!

:rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol:

Saj, I quote your recent email reply you fuckwit:

"im coming 4 u , u dirty wanker. ur a dead man, u wankstain. ill be there 2moro. ull get a letter first . watch urself, pussy".

I'm waiting but you haven't shown up yet. You have my address, please don't let me down. I'd like for nothing more than to give your chav ass a good kicking :)

Greg

That looks nice man, proper fast and furious style. some dum bastard probably gona pay 20 k for it though.hehehe Looks like the guy is trying to rip someone off for 20k. i wonder if someone will buy it for 20k. there are some fools that'll pay that much though.

I don't think there is anyone in this country rich or mental or both who will part with 20K for that pile of shit!!!

There are lots of other 10K+ cars knocking about that look a damn site better than that!!!

If someone coughs up 2k i'll be in shock!!

Good luck with the sale!! NOT!!

Saj, I quote your recent email reply you fuckwit:

"im coming 4 u , u dirty wanker. ur a dead man, u wankstain. ill be there 2moro. ull get a letter first . watch urself, pussy".

I'm waiting but you haven't shown up yet. You have my address, please don't let me down. I'd like for nothing more than to give your chav ass a good kicking :)

Greg

"ull get a letter first"

Sorry but that is hilarious, who the hell sends a letter announcing that they are coming.

It is not a party cupcake !

This guy sounds like he has the mentality of a melting ice cube. :)

Sorry, I disagree.....looks pretty crap and NOT in any way shape or form worth that kind of money..

Oh - I'm in London btw.....

:D

Come on then fellas who's set up another ebay account and bid 10k on it ???? :p :p

I think this guy is really deluded, some joker/ hoaxster has bid 10k yet the bid hasnt hit his reserve, normally nobs like him put a daft reserve to attract a first inflated high bid which would clinch the deal, he wants more than 10k.We should bid it up then retract the bid to find out his reserve :D :D