The mkiv Supra Owners Club

25 F*cking grand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMG

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's that Greg.... only a semi???? :p

And I thought the Glock 17 semi-auto was a 9mm?? :eyebrows:

LOL at Stiffler......... The Stiffmeister ;)

Blank firers come in 8mm Steve mate ;) Like I'd possess a real gun :innocent: I think it's a legal requirement to have a reduced bore for blanks?

As mentioned in other posts some time ago, I bought this to scare the fuckers who try and piss around by my car on the drive! :)

Thank you for the Stiffmeister comment. He is my role model :D

Greg

yeah you can be done for possestion of a fire arm I think. Well this is what I was told when me and a group of mates got done for shooting each other with paint ball BB's when we were at college. Dont think the staff saw the funny side of my .44 magnum replica lol

Oh and the bit about you buying it to scare the f*ckers away,

Section 16A Firearms Act springs to mind :

Possession with intent to cause or fear violence (covers imitation firearms as well) FYI.

:yeahthat: I didn't want to go quoting law and stuff :D

But be careful Greg, even at your own property. The penalties for imitation firearms are the same as real ones! Its much like indecent exposure...... if you take it out in public you'll end up in court :p

Guest gzaerojon
dat iz well wikid innit?

i just asked him this :D

Hey man, dat iz one wikid car mate, i ave a Nova turbo but i would luv 2 ave a supra. i got sum questonz? doz it ave NOS? how fast doz it go? iz it 6 speed? wot size alloys iz innit? whats da best price u will take? cheez mate

i got a reply frome him lol

18000 mate

:rlol:

Oh and the bit about you buying it to scare the f*ckers away,

Section 16A Firearms Act springs to mind :

Possession with intent to cause or fear violence (covers imitation firearms as well) FYI.

I can see Doug now :sos: :D

Only joking, I know you wouldnt, and also know you dont normally steam in with the law bit, but I think of this occassion it needs to be said...........

Messing about or not, its things like that thats flicks switches in other peoples head "well he has a gun, so we'd better get one", especially if its young imprssionable kids, doesnt matter if its real or not, and we're already sliding towards the gun culture of the US...............

Still you looked really hard waving your gun about if its any concillation :p :D

Thanks guys, my I'm well aware of the law and you should know me by now as a 'mature' male not to be stupid enough to start waving it around outside!

However, if someone entered my house that would be a different matter altogether! Let's not get onto that subject though :)

Plus, I do have a small firearms certificate anyway with the local shooting club over 12lb per ft.

Guest sanjiv101

That looks nice man, proper fast and furious style. some dum bastard probably gona pay 20 k for it though.hehehe Looks like the guy is trying to rip someone off for 20k. i wonder if someone will buy it for 20k. there are some fools that'll pay that much though.

That looks nice man, proper fast and furious style. some dum bastard probably gona pay 20 k for it though.hehehe Looks like the guy is trying to rip someone off for 20k. i wonder if someone will buy it for 20k. there are some fools that'll pay that much though.

Hmmm are the same Sanjiv that was selling the car by any chance, you changed your user ID pretty quick. So are you saying that you are indeed knowingly trying to rip someone off??!!

User ID Effective Date End Date

unseenwarrior 29-Dec-06 Present

sanjiv_rajendram 03-Mar-02 29-Dec-06

EDIT: Oh and learn better English: Dumb (not dum), Going to (not gona).

Hmmm are the same Sanjiv that was selling the car by any chance, you changed your user ID pretty quick. So are you saying that you are indeed knowingly trying to rip someone off??!!

User ID Effective Date End Date

unseenwarrior 29-Dec-06 Present

sanjiv_rajendram 03-Mar-02 29-Dec-06

EDIT: Oh and learn better English: Dumb (not dum), Going to (not gona).

Ha, ha, well spotted Gaz :D