The mkiv Supra Owners Club

25 F*cking grand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMG

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My £4'000'000 mug of cold tea...blah blah :p

Rob, i have a mug of cold tea also, however mine has a picture of my supra on it, it was a xmas pressie. Any chance you could value it for me? The tea was white with 3 sugars, and i believe it was red label tea. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ;)

Image181.JPG

Rob, i have a mug of cold tea also, however mine has a picture of my supra on it, it was a xmas pressie. Any chance you could value it for me? The tea was white with 3 sugars, and i believe it was red label tea. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ;)

The key fact here is the picture of your car, since its slightly broken at the moment, that picture holds sentimental value and is unique.

Another factor is the 3 sugars present within the beverage, clearly indicating that, like me, you can drink sugar loaded tea and remain slim :p

What approximate temperature are we talking?

For insurance purposes i would look at a value of between 7 and 19 million.

You wouldn't believe how many 'letters' i'm writing right now. If this is the new way of someone letting them know that their life is up for renewal, then I'm going to keep the Royal Mail man busy for some time.

Note - most of these letters are being written to stupid jisom monkeys like Sanj/Cockface or whatever his name is.

The key fact here is the picture of your car, since its slightly broken at the moment, that picture holds sentimental value and is unique.

Another factor is the 3 sugars present within the beverage, clearly indicating that, like me, you can drink sugar loaded tea and remain slim :p

Gasps from the audience Really?? I had no idea!

LAMO!

Ash,

You seem to have a silver car on your mug, since silver cars are often in the media (yet notably absent from fast or furious films) depending on it having lukewarm tea in or not, id suggest an insurance price of around 12 million.

Just dregs at the bottom from this mornings coffee, will that effect the price at all...........

• 1 month later...