The mkiv Supra Owners Club

25 F*cking grand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMG

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be nice guys to mister chav da gangsta. Is supe is cool, its F&F cool!

???????

I know why his price is 20k....

You see the car was worth only about 4k until he added the ripspeed special spoiler (and not the APR one on the real car), therefore adding a futher 16k to the value.

Are you lot stupid or what!!!

:p :p :p

pmsl.... oh dear oh dear.... anyone that bids needs shooting.

What do you mean, thought they'd be queing for miles to get this one.!!!:drool:

I thought about making a bid and then retracting it, but thats a twats trick!! Not as much of a twats trick as trying to sell a £4k car for 5 or 6 times its value.:jester:

We should start a sweepstake as to what price it will get down to before it sells. IF IT EVER SELLS!!!:D

Guest gzaerojon

dat iz well wikid innit?

i just asked him this :D

Hey man, dat iz one wikid car mate, i ave a Nova turbo but i would luv 2 ave a supra. i got sum questonz? doz it ave NOS? how fast doz it go? iz it 6 speed? wot size alloys iz innit? whats da best price u will take? cheez mate

Colin - Yes thas me in the video mate, thought I have a laugh. Il be sending the next vid wirh some ludddicrous lyriccs on it, shhould be good. Can'tt do it niow as I can'tr actually see,. but nonetheless should be a laugh.

Plus I have hotties on my case all the time, so call me ugly allm you want laddettes!

Love you guys ;)

Gregg

Colin - Yes thas me in the video mate, thought I have a laugh. Il be sending the next vid wirh some ludddicrous lyriccs on it, shhould be good. Can'tt do it niow as I can'tr actually see,. but nonetheless should be a laugh.

Plus I have hotties on my case all the time, so call me ugly allm you want laddettes!

Love you guys ;)

Gregg

Nice water pistol Sheefa :rlol: