• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest TingelTangelED

wow...they look great! so here in germany we have to use glas lights too, and now i`m interested where to buy the inner brezel fom the abflug lights!?!

Guest sicarius123

Who needs plastic lenses when there's a guy on the Australian forums making glass ones :)

http://www.spinto.com.au/temppics/lensfit.jpg

http://www.spinto.com.au/temppics/sel1.jpg

http://www.spinto.com.au/temppics/sel2.jpg

Guest sicarius123
yeah they look nice, but the abflug style are more special

lol how? Just the inners? Buy the carbon fibre inners.

Also there's a group buy going on these at the moment if you want to save some money on the AU forums.

Guest TingelTangelED
lol how? Just the inners? Buy the carbon fibre inners.

Also there's a group buy going on these at the moment if you want to save some money on the AU forums.

no i dont like the spinto :(

Edited by TingelTangelED (see edit history)

Guest TingelTangelED

ok, i checked the price...the inner brezel cost on the abflug website about 150€ plus transport and tax. some people have new headlights (i also), you have only to open the org. light and change the brezel and maby some other parts...and than ready.

in the us forum dusty made a price about 850$ for 2 abflug head lights, but why do i need new lights (here in germany you have to use glaslight with an E number).

I have it in my mind that the abflug inserts wont fit Euro spec headlights with glass. The inner bits on the UK spec are different to the j-spec, they have different mountings to hold them in place.

Would be interested to know if they do fit if you buy them.

the only problem i see is that the euro glasse have the small "parking lights". but they can be delete ;)

So do pre facelift j-specs. Branners is actually talking about the shape of the light itself, the insert is a different shape, possibly dictated by the glass lense.