The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Complaints Regarding THOR Racing

mawby

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a events Mod so not allowed an opiinion.
Tom please don't start this agian. You are entitled to an opinion and I've never said once that you're not.... but you also have to let others have theirs without getting stroppy if they don't agree with yours, and that is something you don't seem to handle too well.

Tom please don't start this agian. You are entitled to an opinion and I've never said once that you're not.... but you also have to let others have theirs without getting stroppy if they don't agree with yours, and that is something you don't seem to handle too well.

,,:duel: :whip: :boxing: :swear: :friday: :kiss:

Guest Rays the roof

No need to remind everyone of my tale of woe with Thor! Regarding feedback, they ignored all my calls PM's and couldn't even look me in the face at JAE last year....

Everything I said at the time was true and factual. No emotional slander...

For ever bad experience a customer has they tell on average 9 other people...

So I doubt there will be many members in our club that haven't heard what Thor are like..:Pling:

My experience with these guys wasnt particularly good either, went to Thor over 2 years ago, after having my blown turbo replaced, wanted to see how the car was performing.

I was a new to the supra scene at the time and I knew the supra wasnt running 100%, and thought a dyno plot would help diagnoise the problem. The dyno plot did confirm there was an issue, and thor tried to investigate what was going on. unfortunately thor couldnt offer any useful advice as they didnt have a clue what was going on, other than to claim it was running rich, but then most japanese cars run very rich from the factory anyway.

I left feeling more confused than i did when i arrived... However they were more than happy to take my money for 2 hours labour. I cant remember how much it was now, but we are only talking around £80 or £120 quid, but i was feeling ripped off at the time.

Is it not possible to have a clause to state that you cannot pursue any legal actions against our club based on postings/threads? This becomes affective as soon as anyone uses this site?

Or maybe if you become a member you have to agree to this? Then any complaints with traders is posted in members only section?

Ro

Guest Bijal
Disclaimer

All opinions are my own. All content is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use recommendations at your own risk.

Posts may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this post is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the preparation of this post. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards, however, by pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself and your computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you and your pets. If you have read this post in error, please add some nutmeg and egg whites and place it in a warm oven for 40 minutes. Whisk briefly and let it stand for 2 hours before icing.

:respekt: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol:

i think that disclaimer would suit me best :D

No need to remind everyone of my tale of woe with Thor! Regarding feedback, they ignored all my calls PM's and couldn't even look me in the face at JAE last year....

Everything I said at the time was true and factual. No emotional slander...

For ever bad experience a customer has they tell on average 9 other people...

So I doubt there will be many members in our club that haven't heard what Thor are like..:Pling:

Could not agree more, in the end service levels / lack of it in any business will determine if they are a success or not;)

Guest Rays the roof
Never used Thor, after Ray's the roofs problems

Thanks Tom! My £1,200 has cost them ten times that at least:tongue: !

Would rather have not had to complain, but that was their choice...

Is it not possible to have a clause to state that you cannot pursue any legal actions against our club based on postings/threads? This becomes affective as soon as anyone uses this site?

Or maybe if you become a member you have to agree to this? Then any complaints with traders is posted in members only section?

Ro

You're kidding, aren't you? Freedom of speech isn't to be taken literally, there are some things you simply cannot say- you can't shout "Fire!" in a packed cinema for example. If you accuse someone of something, you must be prepared to back it up, if not you can succesfuly be sued for deformation of character/lible/slander. In some cases it can be a criminal offence, especialy if you are accusing that person of a crime.