The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project WIDEBOY is go !!!!

dude

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dude

I know i know i just admire your notion of odds by asking if the car will still be there on the 19th of this month !!!:cool:

Dude:flame Dev

probably should have said "i hope its there on the 19th"

better? by the way when i come down im going to go out on the piss with the mrs and stay down for the day and night as its her b'day. any comments on staying at, sheffield arms, bridge inn,adriana something or other or would you recommend going into brighton?

Anyway after checking out this kit i think im gonna buy me one !! allthough i'll do it a bit different (bomex front , stock rear spoiler and Ab-Flug bonnet) :) Then i can be a wideboy too

Back to what I was getting at, at the start of this post :D

How much would it cost for the wide body kit including spraying (silver - same as my car) and fitting?

Cheers,

Paul.

Originally posted by Paul R

Back to what I was getting at, at the start of this post :D

How much would it cost for the wide body kit including spraying (silver - same as my car) and fitting?

Cheers,

Paul.

I'll let you know when ive finished this one , i may never do another !!!:conf: or it might be such fun id love to do another who knows !!!!

dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by leett

probably should have said "i hope its there on the 19th"

better? by the way when i come down im going to go out on the piss with the mrs and stay down for the day and night as its her b'day. any comments on staying at, sheffield arms, bridge inn,adriana something or other or would you recommend going into brighton?

If you dont like the missus stay in Newhaven !!!! otherwise take her to brighton , there is a travel lodge in Newhaven and the Adriana USED to be quite nice , i'll check it out if you want me too , it has nice views of the river !!!:thumbs:

If you dont like the missus stay in Newhaven !!!! otherwise take her to brighton , there is a travel lodge in Newhaven and the Adriana USED to be quite nice , i'll check it out if you want me too , it has nice views of the river !!!:thumbs:

im too young for nice views of the river. i want to go out and get shit faced. brighton it is then.

Originally posted by Gaz Walker

Ah the Envy widebody kit gets fitted, hope it comes out as good as Kevins has

Did I miss the pics of Kev's car with the WBK on? Where can I see the finished job? I remember when you got the kit in Gaz but I never saw anything more about it.

Did Andrew Dunk Shaw buy one in the end? IIRC he was very interested

Originally posted by Jake

Did I miss the pics of Kev's car with the WBK on? Where can I see the finished job? I remember when you got the kit in Gaz but I never saw anything more about it.

Did Andrew Dunk Shaw buy one in the end? IIRC he was very interested

Jake,

Nope you didn't miss them, they haven't been posted as we dont have a bonnet at present!

Andrew is tempted I beleive...

Gaz.

lol

Tough ;)

Its worth the wait trust me, its the sweetest Supra I've ever laid my eyes on bar none.

Gaz.

Never seen a certain Orange one Gaz ??? and before you say 'you havent seen Kevs' let me say I dont have too , not dissing Kevs but L's has been developed over Years not months , if you knew the $$$$$ involved you would realise !!!:thumbs: , anyway shutup and show the pics !!!:innocent:

I'll let you know when ive finished this one , i may never do another !!!:conf: or it might be such fun id love to do another who knows !!!!

On second thoughts, put that request on hold!!

I've just seen the price of the kit!! will have to do a fair bit of saving to buy the kit, let alone the work on top of it!!

Why am I so poor and why are shiny things so expensive?? :(

Paul.

Originally posted by Paul R

On second thoughts, put that request on hold!!

I've just seen the price of the kit!! will have to do a fair bit of saving to buy the kit, let alone the work on top of it!!

Why am I so poor and why are shiny things so expensive?? :(

Paul.

Reckon its £10K to put the kit and wheels on a car !!!!:eek:

Reckon its £10K to put the kit and wheels on a car !!!!:eek:

:baa:

Must be insane!

Only way I could do that would be to save my little cotton socks off for a year and eat beans or re-mortgage the house!!

Paul.

Never seen a certain Orange one Gaz ??? and before you say 'you havent seen Kevs' let me say I dont have too , not dissing Kevs but L's has been developed over Years not months , if you knew the $$$$$ involved you would realise !!!:thumbs: , anyway shutup and show the pics !!!:innocent:

Dude,

Yes I have, OK so Leons is faster (and so it should be for the big money on the engine), but Kevs is a better looking car (bodykit/bodywork, interior, wheels) full stop.

Gaz.

Dude,

Yes I have, OK so Leons is faster (and so it should be for the big money on the engine), but Kevs is a better looking car (bodykit/bodywork, interior, wheels) full stop.

Gaz.

In that case i reserve judgement until ive seen Kevs , when is it gonna be 'around' and is he gonna bring it 'down south' ???

In that case i reserve judgement until ive seen Kevs , when is it gonna be 'around' and is he gonna bring it 'down south' ???

Dude,

Nice one, I think even you who gets to look at nice cars all day will be blown away :D

Yeah, first outing is Donny 04, will be at all the main events during the year.

Gaz.