Supragal

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

Steve W2 --- Owned (for all of 10 metres i think)

Okay, I was gonna be nice and not mention a thing about me absolutly destroying your sorry as but now you've asked for it!!:p

I had to let you get a little distance in front so that when I thought about touching the accelerator I didn't drive straight up your exhaust pipe!!

Was fun whipping your ass until I had to brake (J-spec) hard from about 130 leptons:eek:

Need to sort the brakes BIG TIME!! Still, it was good to see all you peeps that I spoke to, some for the first time and will look forward to going up again.

RoscoDav - my lights are Belloff HID ones and they are available in the UK. Haven't got a clue about price though. Good talking to you and you GF.

:)

Originally posted by Supragal

Saw a random Silver Supe on the way back...had forgotten about that... :)

What about the one on the way up as well, just when we picked you up Rosie form the garage. That guy drove past without even glancing at the 8 other Supra's taking over the road/garage forecourt!

Originally posted by Steve W2

What about the one on the way up as well, just when we picked you up Rosie form the garage. That guy drove past without even glancing at the 8 other Supra's taking over the road/garage forecourt!

I see that Supe parked up in that village ALL the time, been trying to find out who's it is- didn't realise he was an elderly gentleman... He glanced at us and kinda smiled- actually he looked more scared lol

Good meet, nice to see so many Supra's in one place at this time of year. Just a real shame it took nearly 45 minutes to drive not even 2 miles - you realise this now counts as the record for the slowest Supra convoy!

It's a shame I didn't have a chace to introduce myself to more people, but by the time we got got, had a drink, caught up with the latest from the Southern massive and then got some photos of the cars, it was getting a bit late (anticipating a 3 hour drive home too) and the girlfriend was getting cold so we left.

Anyway, hopefully the meets next year will attract just as big a crowd as this one. :)

Great to get to me first meet, didn't really get to chat to many people this time round, but great to see some bloody loverly looking supra's all together ;-).

Enjoyed the little convoy up the m3 on the way, thought I'd nearly lost it at one point when some bast**d pulled out infront of me and nearly forced me into the center reservation!

Didn't mind the heavy traffic at the end to much as this is my 1st week owning an auto so was enjoying the novalty of not having an aching left leg from the clutch :-).

First real blast ive had in my car on the way home, think it was the first drive on dry roads since i bought it last week, feels so much safer at speed than me old mk3 although I did have the warning light flash on an off a bit at high speeds along with the seatbelt warning light....weird ???

whitesupraboy2: that'll be 27mpg then !!! :-), nice mine looks more like about 18mpg this tank !?

I did well on consumption as well actually. Full tank of Optimax on a J-spec got me 313 miles cruising mainly on motorway between 80-100 leptons with the odd WOT moment to destroy WSB2 and keep up with Tim in his VVTi.

Quite pleased with that really.

PS. Supraguy - I'm not really keen on big bodykits but your car did look excellent on Saturday. Love those wheels!:)

Great meet considering the time of year, temperature and the traffic conditions. Got lost when our convoy split up on the way up there, thanks to WSB2 who decided that foot down and leave a massive gap and not allowing me to see which way he'd gone......doh!!!

Still we got there, some fantastic looking cars on display [as per usual] and I'll get my pics downloaded as soon as poss.

Good to meet the usual [you know who you are] and also a couple of new people......also big thanks to Scooter for texting me and warning of the accident on the M25, still didn't make much difference what with the hour or so queue up the A25.

Hi to all the guys & gals who eventually turned up at the

Grasshopper (wasn`t that traffic just the pits!). Nice to meet

some new face`s & cars of course.

BIG thankyou to Faye for taking me out for a quick blast to

show off her beauty to me. (now wait a minute, before any

rumours start, I`am not saying she isn`t that hot chick in a hot

motor which of course we know! but we are talking Blitz NUR SPEC R exhaust,and what a great sound track that pumps out!

It`s gone to No.1 on my christmas list for sure. Just a couple

of questions if you or anyone here can answer for me.

1.- Is there a T.T. version & an N/A version with the same name?

or only 1 type.

2.- Is there any performance advantage in fitting this to a N/A

supra (which i have),or are we just talking lovely noise?

3.- Does anyone know where i can get a good deal for buying

& fitting such a beast?

Thanks andy.

Originally posted by Mr T

Hi to all the guys & gals who eventually turned up at the

Grasshopper (wasn`t that traffic just the pits!). Nice to meet

some new face`s & cars of course.

BIG thankyou to Faye for taking me out for a quick blast to

show off her beauty to me. (now wait a minute, before any

rumours start, I`am not saying she isn`t that hot chick in a hot

motor which of course we know! but we are talking Blitz NUR SPEC R exhaust,and what a great sound track that pumps out!

It`s gone to No.1 on my christmas list for sure. Just a couple

of questions if you or anyone here can answer for me.

1.- Is there a T.T. version & an N/A version with the same name?

or only 1 type.

3.- Does anyone know where i can get a good deal for buying

& fitting such a beast?

Thanks andy.

Just a quick response :)

1. Same thing

2. NA is louder than a TT - dunno about performance on an NA, but definitely on a TT

3. Envy have them on special (http://www.envyperformance.com)

Btw, whos was the blue one with the gold wheels? Looked bloody lovely.

-p

Originally posted by Mr T

Thanks andy.

I gave Max a proper blast last night, first chance I've had and I would say that he feels a little livelier than before but not a great deal.

Pulse - Thanks, that was mine. I got up early especially to clean it!

Impressive turn out and some nice Supe's. :) I was one of the few people that didn't get stuck in traffic as I only live up the road, just meant waiting an hour for everyone else to arrive...!;)

Originally posted by Faye

Do you know you sound just like my brother, I got back from work last night he said "When are you taking the cats out??" and then later when I come in after a night out he was waiting to start on about them again!!!

:twak:

I fail to see the problem - get dem cats out! :thumbs:

Originally posted by Faye

I like to modify at a snails pace, its taken me a year to get the new exhaust!

Think it will be a little present for Max in the new year, ( damn thats not too long now is it???:innocent: )

Faye - I think you are being very selfish! Its not just about you you know, you have to consider what Max wants too.

Its bad enough he has to do to meets without any turbos to rev at people, you could al least take his sore throat away so that he can growl back:p

Max is very happy, he's had plenty of presents over the last year and hiss growling is second to none at the moment. Personally I think he's turning into a bit of a tart, why can't he just be content with the way he is!!!!! :p