The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South East Meet- 6th December- Westerham

Supragal

Had me stilts on. :D

Nah, just a bit of monkeying around on the wall outside (by the exit gates)

I forgot to apologise to all those I was mean't to meet at Shell Junc 6. Caught up in all that traffic I figured I must have missed ya so went straight to the Grasshopper.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Absolutely horrendous traffic on the M25, shame I missed the warning. Took me ~45 minutes to get to around Junction 8 from Aylesbury, then took an HOUR AND A HALF to get the 9 miles to the pub. M25 banked up because of an accident just past exit 6, then to make things worse the A25 was horrendous heading away from the M25 too.. Bah! All it seemed to be, with the 5+ miles of chaos on the A25 was a set of traffic lights on the top of a hill.

*spit*

ANYWAY! Good meet, great turnout, usual bits nice to chat to a few people. I was one of the 6 who made it all the way to the end of the meet at about 7pm.. we sat down and had some roast for lunch then sat in the pub and had a few bevvies.

Nice chatting you you all and we'll have to do it again sometime :thumbs:

Incidentally, took nowhere near as long to get home.....

-p

Was another great meet, good fun, nice to see some old faces, and meet some new ones! :) Shame most of the people wussed off early :p Was a bit chilly when we finally left. :eek: (UK owning snob)Still, ones heated seats did a typically sterling job(/Lard)

When's the next one? :innocent:

Originally posted by Keith C

Was another great meet, good fun, nice to see some old faces, and meet some new ones! :) Shame most of the people wussed off early :p Was a bit chilly when we finally left. :eek: (UK owning snob)Still, ones heated seats did a typically sterling job(/Lard)

When's the next one? :innocent:

Heated Seats give one hemoroids Keith

:D

UK Spec = Hermoroids. Jap Spec = NO Hemoroids

Looks like you all had a great time wish I could of made it but was on a course down in Winchester.

:(

Should of said that I couldn't make it, soz peeps!!

But I reversed out of the drive this morning to have no control over my drivers window at all, i.e. the cable broke!! :eek: :eek:

I was not a happy bunny!! (it was in the down position - as it fell down!

Anyways, anyone that has this happen to them, it is around 150 notes (or something) to replace the broken part, so I went to halfrauds and spent less than £5 to fix it!! :) :) It took me all day, but saved me a nice packet!!

Maybe next time I will make it eh!!

Ben..

Originally posted by Supragal

Hisupe, I was gonng suggest a convoy but people started disappearing off. Next year :)

Yep indeedy! (are we gonna keep this as a sat meet now?)

Date for the next? 10th Jan?

Location for the next? Somewhere that involves none of us having to use the M25 ;) :eek: :D

As for rides in Faye's car, I'd rather wait until the weather gets better so I get a lift when she's topless :D :p :D

Good meet,

Sorry I had to leave so early, I would love to have stayed a lot longer but had to go to a School Carol Service Oh well!!! Lovely to see Rosie and Ash. Great to meet Geza and Faye Big Roy and Andy. The Supes looked absolutely beaut, as always, such a variety of different looks each one an individual. The above pics look fab. See you soon. Sheena.

Originally posted by Trig

Heres Fayes "extremely dirty!" wheel

P.S when you gonna take me out Faye??

And for a ride in your car?? :p

Thats a disgrace that wheel, people who don't keep their cars clean don't deserve them :innocent:

I don't know why everyone wants to go out with me in my little old NA!!!

Of course, if you're so COLD the camera's shakin' like the

provervbial "Mr. Stevens"......

......then the dirt don't show at ALL ! ! ! :p

>>

(ps. I did the same with MINE....but I had to shake SO much to

blur out MY dirt you couldn't see it was a Soop any more ! !:innocent: )

fayes 2small.jpg

OR...... use the FLASH....the camera uses a WORSE exposure...

and the car looks even BETTER ! ! ! ? ? ?

(I'm an EXPERT at the "NEARLY" photo:cool: )

>>

[mind you... I really should Photo-Shop 'out' that AWFULLY dirty

'zorst "YOUNG LADY" ! ! tsk tsk:p ]

fayes 3small.jpg

Finally got on here properly for first time since meet. Was good to meet some old faces from bournemouth meet and of course new and enjoyed convoy up with the southampton boys. Finally had to refill the tank today got 311 miles from 51 litres havent a clue what that is in miles per gallon, somone wana work it out ..lol

Tim and Steve, excellant drive back lads, hope to see ya round . Tim i did see u turn off for Bournemouth exit, gave a flash of the hazard lights dont know if u saw?!?!

Steve enjoyed the nice little Stretch of our legs down the last bit of dual carriageway,i had to go for the undertake and at speed, anything to give me small headstart.

Steve W2 --- Owned (for all of 10 metres i think)

After seeing steve and Tim both put foot down and just performance difference, ive decided to look into insurance quotes for TT. The insurance companies gonna love me being 20 :innocent:

I get the feeling i will be looking for a UK model due to insurance so the search starts again!:baa: