Supragal

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JIVEY ma' MAN ! ! !

piccie number TWO has my BOG-STANDARD dirt-mobile at the FRONT ! !

Very rare that MY baby gets to the front ! !

(I DO realise it's by default as mine happened to be at one end of the

line ! ! :sly: )

STILL.........................

Hey Steve, yeah that's your baby, followed by Timwildman, mine, not sure who the silver one is, Oxygene or Geeza and then another silver who's I'm not sure of.

Got any idea who the silver one is in the first pic, the one with the decals down the side of the door?

Originally posted by Jive

Got any idea who the silver one is in the first pic, the one with the decals down the side of the door?

Think that was Nicks mate, dont think hes a member on the BBS. damn nice supe tho! Thought it would be rude not to park next to him and get 2 veilsides next to each other. :thumbs:

Originally posted by Jive

Hey Steve, yeah that's your baby, followed by Timwildman, mine, not sure who the silver one is, Oxygene or Geeza and then another silver who's I'm not sure of.

Mate I thought Geeza and Oxy both had red cars?

I don't know who's the silver one was with the decals down the doors:conf:

Nice pics Tim by the way, nice to see a couple of me car in action. You are right about the twin tailight conversion.

I will have to try and fiind out how to do that. Can I just wire the lamps together?:conf:

Originally posted by Steve W2

Mate I thought Geeza and Oxy both had red cars?

I don't know who's the silver one was with the decals down the doors:conf:

Nice pics Tim by the way, nice to see a couple of me car in action. You are right about the twin tailight conversion.

I will have to try and fiind out how to do that. Can I just wire the lamps together?:conf:

when we finally work out to do this (hopefully a simple wire them together!), both can do at sametime if u want mate. should make it nice and quick both of us doing it! i got fog light in reverse light already so dont know why im not twin light anyway :blink:

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

when we finally work out to do this (hopefully a simple wire them together!), both can do at sametime if u want mate. should make it nice and quick both of us doing it! i got fog light in reverse light already so dont know why im not twin light anyway :blink:

Okay mate, we can hold hands too:hug:

Yeah, we will ahve to investigate and getbthe tools out:D

Now that comment sounds soooooo gei! :conf:

So six spoke alloys then.....whatcha think?

http://www.mwhite.dsl.pipex.com/ImgWheels/0009-allchanged.jpg

Have you checked to see if the lamps are out, or even fitted? They probably took them out to give a certain distance from the fog lights.

Jive nice wheels:thumbs: