Supragal

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by StayStafFro

looks like a good turn out 2mo,hope i make it.any one know about this jap meet 2mo night at bluewater.

You sure that wasn't this meet? I think it was originally to be held at Bluewater, but the venue changed?

Or is something else going on?

-p

Got it from the Supraman as pointed out by Chris a couple of pages back. It was £10 which is the same price as toyota but am happy to pay that as its short notice. Think ive had a result there!! Hopefully i can make tomorrow now! :D :D

Guest StayStafFro

sorry got the date wrong pulse,its next sat night.yer theres ment to be a jap meet at Bluewater then on to hastings thats what i hear.do you know of it.

Hrm.

Over the past 2 weeks since mine was washed, waxed and polished, it has accumulated quite a nice layer of protective filth, which is slowly becoming a sentient lifeform who I call my friend Bob.

I'm unsure if I'll have time (read: don't know if I can be bothered) washing it in the morning :D

Nothing looks nicer than a filthy black car.

-p

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

see ya in bout a hour tim and steve

And Southampton lads, dont rush off from the car park in tesco we will be there,just probably fashionably late..lol

if you cant get from bournmouth to southampton in an hour you need to get faster cars :D