South East Meet- 6th December- Westerham

Supragal

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Friend of mine might be coming along to this too.. not sure if he'll come with me, or in his TVR or his (err..) Volvo.. he popped along to the Guildford meet towards the end, some of you may have seen him.

He's always up for looking at some sexy motors :)

-p

Originally posted by Trig

Sorry guys i dont think im gonna be there on sat. Toyota cant get my fuse till sat or maybe even monday. im gutted :(

awww.. If I even had access to my car you coulda borrowed my fuse :D

We'll have to deffo go to the next one then mate :(

Rob.

PS.. Thanks for the offer of the lift anywayz :)

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

Tim thanx for battery mate got it on charge but the terminal size on top is different, mine are much bigger then urs!! does this mean it converted to UK i mean it still the poke up sticks its just there much bigger (fatter) while urs skinner. Should i still be able to fix them to it?!?!

errrr yeah it's prob a uk fitment you have . So the battery isn't much use to you, oh well worth a try. I supose you could make if fit if you pad out the terminals with something metalic but needs to have good contact, outwise it might get very hot! best just see about a new battery.

What time we meeting again, you said 10 in yer pm, steve said 10.30?

soz mate, steve right 10:30. Ill make sure im there on time. Meeting the Southampton lads at 11:30 at winnal Tesco's which we cant miss junction 9 on M3. Cheers for ur help mate. Ill have to go to halfords at some point as i know the battery in there is a halfords one and blag that its less then a year old! no point paying for something when u can get it free.

Thanx again mate

Okay......

Trig - Nit of a long shot but I have an 94 SZ Manual sitting here doing nothing (no you can't borrow it:D ) which you can take the fuse out of its compatable/helps and you can get down here!?

Failing that you could just short the fuse out:eek: Wouldn't recommend it though:(

WSB2 - Tin foil or solder should be okay to fill the gap if you can't sort the battery clamps out. Failing that I would go to Prtyre opposite makro and get a battery there.

Tim - See you tomorrow:)

Should be a good day am looking forward to it. Just have to do a Sun dance tonight to stove off that rain!!:cool:

Battery is totally stuffed took it out todaty so hope to go during lunch and get a new one! i found the problem its a halfords battery! lol ...... Good news it is it has 3 yr warranty stuck all over it so ill be taking back there at lunch and having a battery test and trying to get my free replacement. If not down to pro tyre

Originally posted by Supragal

The Grasshopper in Westerham, loads of space and easy to get to from the M25. It's just outside the town (west) on the A25, can't miss it.

Saturday 6th at 1pm

^^ Don't think the time has changed.

Rob.