The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South East Meet- 6th December- Westerham

Supragal

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

Cheers for backing me up Jive!! i knew we couldnt these virgin motorway people dont know what they talking bout!! :p

I mean if we leave at 10:30 (which is fine) the chances of getting to southampton in half an hour are good and about right and then bout 30mins there, we will be there on time or bit late so dont dissapear im coming!

Steve meet u in angel pub car park where we all parked last time then?!?

and tim when u read this post confirm ull meet us there as well

Okay mate.:)

PS - I travel up that way all the time its just I dont drive a slow NA:D

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by pulse

You have to come so you can hear how my baby sounds now! :D

We need another Amsterdam trip, I felt so left out having the 'quiet one' last time..

-p

i have had no work for 3 weeks

my supras insurance has run out, i can come in the rover if you like

job day tomorrow, see what happens

im back to a maybe again!! life aint fair! car didnt start again. I think it somethign to do with the battery still. If my car starts im coming, just i may need jump starting when to come back :innocent:

Steve w2 and timwildman - ill keep this thread updated if im coming i still hope too.

i took battery out of car today so its charging all day today and may leave to charge over tonight as well. the battery indicator is saying it needs a charge so im giving it what it wants! i hope it returns the favour!

:)

WSB2 - I would hate to think you might miss out cos of a silly battery problem.

Do you still live in the place I think you do???

If so, let me know and I coul swing by at about 10:00 if you want and give you a jump start. Will take me jump leads with me as well in case the wether bites ya!!

Let me know:)

cheers steve, yea i still live in same place. I am really hopefull to make it too this,as i will be up early to wash the beast and dry it, as being white im gonna get there and be black anyway.

jump leads be great mate, but what is weird is it dont seem to match the weather, it was mild this morning and didnt start, while other morning we had that hard frost and ice on windscreen and started fine!! Ill put battery back on 2moz morning and then ill know. ill check indicator to make sure if its charged if it hasnt even charged then then the battery is totally shagged! but i had battery test and they said it was fine! :mad:

Ill PM u my mobile number, if u want ring me about 10am to check

Grrr.. I am back to a hopefully again dudes... :( :(

My car is STILL in the bleedin' garage (been there three weeks now) having the turbos sorted. Apparently there are 11 gaskets in the turbo assembly and guess how many they have for mine !!!! Yup, you guessed it.. They only have 10 :(

They are calling round trying to get hold of one so all hope is not lost yet. Just nearly all hope :)

Rob.

PS.. If anyone has a 'front turbo exhaust side to downpipe' gasket in their pocket and they are near Bexleyheath, please come drop it in at my works :D :D Ta :cool:

As I was pikeying a lift with Millhouse and he's having problems I'll be adding myself some ??? too. Could take the Rover if I have to....

1) Supragal????

2) Faye

3) HISUPE

4) Nick

5) Mawby

6) Whitesupraboy2

7) Pulse (orange crayon)

8) Soonto"HAS"soop + 1 other (In big thick permanent marker)

9) Baldy (penciled)

10) Trig (unless another awful thing happens to him!!!!)

11) Millhouse ??????????

12) Geeza (pencilled)

13) Little Roy (cough wheeze)

14) Jive

15) Rob_B

16) Oxygene (Fingerz X'd)

17) Tdraper (If my car has sold before then!)

18) Timwildman+1

19) SteveW2 (errr....to keep WSB2 company!! )

20) Mr T (+ Mrs T)

21) Phil + significant other....

22) John Packham???

23) Ricepilot (maybe (and thats if I have an invite!!!))

24) Scooter

25) Jamin

26) StayStafFro

27) Steve W(1!) ("FatS") (IF i can be arsed)(IF not Black-Listed ???)

28) Steve

29) Amazing Grace

Originally posted by Faye

SG - you've got to come! Why don't you and Millhouse bring your Rovers and have a mini meet. We all know you've got Supes. :)

A fine idea :)

Wouldn't be the same without either of them (in fact, I think Millhouse has been to every single meet I've been at:))

Hope you get it all sorted mate.

-p

Originally posted by Rob_B

Grrr.. I am back to a hopefully again dudes... :( :(

My car is STILL in the bleedin' garage (been there three weeks now) having the turbos sorted. Apparently there are 11 gaskets in the turbo assembly and guess how many they have for mine !!!! Yup, you guessed it.. They only have 10 :(

They are calling round trying to get hold of one so all hope is not lost yet. Just nearly all hope :)

Rob.

PS.. If anyone has a 'front turbo exhaust side to downpipe' gasket in their pocket and they are near Bexleyheath, please come drop it in at my works :D :D Ta :cool:

Rob if you dont get yours sorted and hopefully i get mine done, i could swing by and pick you up mate if you want??