The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I got over taken by a 1uz supra.. and I loved it

Noz

Had the absolute pleasure of a visitor this weekend. Lovely to see you @Delboy52 

Your car is a true minter.

I just thought I'd share with others as an avid 2jz owner that the sound of a 1uz coming past on full chat is absolutely insane. I think if others heard it they'd be tempted to do a swap!

I think everyone on the forum appreciates how mint your car is, I hope others get the chance to hear it. It really does make me jealous with envy mate!

Great to see you on the weekend.

Be sure to share any videos you ever get. Look forward to hearing that sound again.

Is there any other v8s on the forum. In to hear more of those beasts!

20220626_134621.jpg

IMG-20220626-WA0019.jpg

• Like 3

Great to see you again mate and thanks for the compliments 😎  Finally got to see each others Supra's after all the years we've known each other on the club. Really glad you brought out of storage, it's a real beauty 👍

There are other V8 Supras about, all 1UZs. Many of us appeared at the recent MR2 National Day which was great to see. Not sure if they are all still on the forum though.

@Konrad - VVTi

@J-Meiser - Supercharged

@nellie1966 - NA

@Shane's son Paul. - Turbocharged

Here's some clips of mine. NA VVTi, 4>2>1 long headers on each side into a 3" Y pipe, into a 3" Tanabe Medalion with the first box removed from the centre pipe. No drone at any rev range, stock sounding on idle, fruity when giving it some 🙂

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Scooter said:

Edmorris was the guy I was thinking of.

Scooter is right, Ed has the 2UZ with a 6 speed manual, I do believe. 

3 hours ago, Noz said:

Had the absolute pleasure of a visitor this weekend. Lovely to see you @Delboy52 

Your car is a true minter.

I just thought I'd share with others as an avid 2jz owner that the sound of a 1uz coming past on full chat is absolutely insane. I think if others heard it they'd be tempted to do a swap!

I think everyone on the forum appreciates how mint your car is, I hope others get the chance to hear it. It really does make me jealous with envy mate!

Great to see you on the weekend.

Be sure to share any videos you ever get. Look forward to hearing that sound again.

Is there any other v8s on the forum. In to hear more of those beasts!

20220626_134621.jpg

IMG-20220626-WA0019.jpg

I'm in the process of finalising a video of a quick run of mine from last week when the weather was decent. Once it's finished, I'll share it on here 👍🏾

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Delboy52 said:

Great to see you again mate and thanks for the compliments 😎  Finally got to see each others Supra's after all the years we've known each other on the club. Really glad you brought out of storage, it's a real beauty 👍

There are other V8 Supras about, all 1UZs. Many of us appeared at the recent MR2 National Day which was great to see. Not sure if they are all still on the forum though.

@Konrad - VVTi

@J-Meiser - Supercharged

@nellie1966 - NA

@Shane's son Paul. - Turbocharged

Here's some clips of mine. NA VVTi, 4>2>1 long headers on each side into a 3" Y pipe, into a 3" Tanabe Medalion with the first box removed from the centre pipe. No drone at any rev range, stock sounding on idle, fruity when giving it some 🙂

I remember watching videos of Ryan G in his twin turbo V8 Supra. Never heard anything like it, but the sound definitely killed small animals 😮

• Haha 1

On 6/27/2022 at 10:21 PM, Tyson said:

I remember watching videos of Ryan G in his twin turbo V8 Supra. Never heard anything like it, but the sound definitely killed small animals 😮

I remember this one. Should have bought it after JP owned it for a bit. Was savage.

On 6/28/2022 at 10:18 AM, evinX said:

Those 2 look mint! Id happily be the owner of them..credit to you both

Cheers buddy