The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car SOS

evinX

Mine nearly got car sos when that muppet put my head gasket on back to front. If @supra matt hadnt turned into Fuzz and tim combined i think the mrs would have made the call i was in such a state in life at the time i just locked it away. 

Sadly the back stories to these cars are real hardship stuff. i hope its owner isnt to sick to enjoy it.  

its a ladies (wheel chair bound) apparently up north... na auto... apparently it was a bit gone.... car sos contacted me with a huge list and i supplied most of the parts for the car.....last year it was done... during covid so tim or fuzz didnt come over, just one of the lads who do the running around or the workshop....

very strange setup though..... as i said ill do the parts at cost / some free if used.... but they also instructed another company down in crawley to order some of the bits (from me) and invoice them the retails! apparently they have various companies they use specifically only.... their loss! 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, keron said:

its a ladies (wheel chair bound) apparently up north... na auto... apparently it was a bit gone.... car sos contacted me with a huge list and i supplied most of the parts for the car.....last year it was done... during covid so tim or fuzz didnt come over, just one of the lads who do the running around or the workshop....

very strange setup though..... as i said ill do the parts at cost / some free if used.... but they also instructed another company down in crawley to order some of the bits (from me) and invoice them the retails! apparently they have various companies they use specifically only.... their loss! 

nice gesture to offer parts at cost and free 👍

• Like 3

5 hours ago, keron said:

I'll take you up on your offer Keron 😉

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, keron said:

Damn! Would of been great for you to be one of the suppliers dealing with Tim. Damnit!!

I bumped into a disabled lady with a Supra at a local car show in the Summer of 2019. Surprising combination as the three don't usually go together. She had a NA auto that was black metallic, purple under sunlight. It'll be interesting to see if it is the same person/car. The car I saw on the showground did look well used and in need of a bit of TLC. Fuzzy used to run a pre-war Austin to the same show so if it is one and the same car/lady he may have also met her there.

Edited by rider (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

I thought it was good,  few cringe moments but only to be expected  .. nice thing they done for the lady and the chair idea was brilliant 

if you have Virgin you can get all the episodes on there 

for someone who enjoyed speed and surprised she didn’t get a turbo model .. back in 2006 they would of been been cheap 

16 hours ago, evinX said:

Mate im hoping for the same. Never watch TV called some friends and family to see if i could watch it on theirs. No luck. Its on Disney + to

Download it here:  https://magnetdl.abcproxy.org/file/5219300/car.sos.s10e06.toyota.supra.mk4.1080p.hdtv.x264-skorpion/

I watched it yesterday.  TBH it wasn't a great episode.

Edited by Big Mark (see edit history)