Dragoncol 2021 - 25th September 2021

Branners

Who's in for Dragoncol 2021  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who's in for Dragoncol 2021

• Yes I'm coming!
    • No, sadly not.

On 9/20/2021 at 9:30 AM, Tyson said:

I will be going down on Friday from Chesterfield, not sure what time yet as I am at work on Friday but shouldn't be finishing too late 🙂 

Cool I was born in Chesterfield. I’ll see you on the run 👍🏼

It’s our first time out with you Supra guys so we are looking forward to it 😎

Edited by alanwheeldon (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Absolutely gutted, car all packed up and ready to set off and the radiator top pipe decides to spill it's guts out. 

So unfortunately looks like we won't be attending. Now the fun of getting on to the hotels to see if i can get a voucher for the hotels and meals we've paid for. 

• Like 1

Crossing my fingers I can get fuel with all the numpties panic buying. but it looks like there is a shell down the road. And an Asda and Sainsbury's if desperate as I'm down to a 1/4 tank. Think I was the first here. Or I didn't see anyone in the carpark. Got a meal booked for 6ish

57 minutes ago, PJJ said:

Absolutely gutted, car all packed up and ready to set off and the radiator top pipe decides to spill it's guts out. 

So unfortunately looks like we won't be attending. Now the fun of getting on to the hotels to see if i can get a voucher for the hotels and meals we've paid for. 

I feel you. Around week ago in my TT 2nd turbo decide to die (at least thats whats Whifbitz think it is) so the car now is in the garage and hopefully i will see it again in a month time. So decide to go tomorrow with my project auto NA its not a beast but at least it is a Supra... 

• Like 1

On 9/22/2021 at 2:24 PM, Burna said:

I know you're all seasoned and experienced Dragonballers by now lol So I'm sure I don't need to remind you all to fill up with fuel the night before we set off in the morning 🙂 

Here are the nearest Shell V-Power and Tesco Momentum 99 to the Premier Inn:

Shell, Whitecross Rd, Hereford HR4 0DG

https://goo.gl/maps/4AKCT7T8d7sQuPHU7

Tesco Stores Ltd, Abbotsmead Rd, Belmont, Hereford HR2 7XS

https://goo.gl/maps/LB3CL9Vn1GoLPnAu5

Update: The shell is closed, but the Tesco is quiet, as they’ve just ran out of diesel lol So loads of momenteum 🙂 

11 minutes ago, m12aak said:

Just checked in at the Premier Inn, going to pop out now for fuel. What are people doing for dinner, is there a WhatsApp group chat?

I just been at Premier Inn car Park (4.50pm) to see if there is any Supra parked up but didnt see any. I guess i been there bit too early 

43 minutes ago, m12aak said:

Just checked in at the Premier Inn, going to pop out now for fuel. What are people doing for dinner, is there a WhatsApp group chat?

Ah yes saw your car when I arrived, and wondered where you had gone. I’m outside having a beer, Branners, Ellis, Alan, Guigsy, and IanIan are checking in.