The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Time Again!

JamieP

Look forward to seeing pics after the respray. 
Where is it getting done out of interest Jamie?

I thought a while back it would have been good to get our cars together, I mean they're almost twins; the stock body / the engine bays / the wheels, they're almost identical + there's the fact you're not a million miles from me.

That's not happening now, I couldn't bare parking mine next to one with fresh paint haha 🤣🤣

17 hours ago, mharvey said:

Look forward to seeing pics after the respray. 
Where is it getting done out of interest Jamie?

I thought a while back it would have been good to get our cars together, I mean they're almost twins; the stock body / the engine bays / the wheels, they're almost identical + there's the fact you're not a million miles from me.

That's not happening now, I couldn't bare parking mine next to one with fresh paint haha 🤣🤣

Haha, cheers mate, one of SRD places is doing the respray, he just painted the doluck Supra,  yeah pop in any time

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2022 at 4:51 PM, JamieP said:

Glass out next week, weld up the rear wiper hole and into full primer 

CC05D5F6-A731-45E7-8007-2297E23CE47B.jpeg

If you're planning on replacing the glass you can still buy the windscreen from Toyota. I bought one last week, only £290 and came in 2 days. I got the quarter glass from Paul Pridham at TCB, both sides for £168.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, HarleyFDMD said:

If you're planning on replacing the glass you can still buy the windscreen from Toyota. I bought one last week, only £290 and came in 2 days. I got the quarter glass from Paul Pridham at TCB, both sides for £168.

Yeah I’ve got them, thanks Harley 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2022 at 6:48 PM, JamieP said:

I’ve also ordered some new BC forged split rims from Whifbitz, same finish as this, 9.5x18 and 11.5x18 

B933B18B-2037-4CD2-BD41-DDF70B989E89.jpeg

Natural evolution of your actual XXR lol, so good looking now after respray Jamie, congrats.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, SupraLEDrears said:

very nice but is that turbo not a bit laggy? I was going for the 366 but got told its too laggy and i'm looking to buy a precision 6466

The graph looks like it's alive farily early. VVTi plus it's likely higher compression than stock TT so a very well put together setup.

15 hours ago, SupraLEDrears said:

very nice but is that turbo not a bit laggy? I was going for the 366 but got told its too laggy and i'm looking to buy a precision 6466

Its making stock supra max power at only 4000rpm, when giving it the beans I doubt your be below 4000rpm much 😄

• Like 1