The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra MkV launch and updates thread

Branners

Oh, there was an email after sign up asking about including +1's - perhaps it was an option on the form when you signed up? Sure it wont be an issue.

Got an email back today saying I already have a +1 down, hence why I didn't recieve an email, can't wait

Unlucky guys just read the consent and we will be allowed to film, take photos and publish them. So that means the camo will likely still be on the car. Possibly interior as well. So unless they plan on unveiling it now rather than later then we won’t get to see everything

Unlucky guys just read the consent and we will be allowed to film, take photos and publish them. So that means the camo will likely still be on the car. Possibly interior as well. So unless they plan on unveiling it now rather than later then we won’t get to see everything
Yeah it will still be in camo as it is going up the hill at goodwood.

But they have changed the camo from the black and white to this new one which seems to show the bodywork of more so should get a better idea.

Hope the interior is not clad in covers though

I would hope you get to see the car without the wrap. Otherwise why would they bother? Everyone is going to see it at Goodwood over the next few days.

It would be a nice gesture of Toyota to give loyal customers of its former incarnation the first look at the production car.

The only problem with this idea is that Toyota are quite explicit in the press about the official launch being early next year.

have you seen the satellite view of the location, from what I can see its a warehouse unless I have it wrong!

Im certainly planning on being down there by 5pm as the traffic on the m25 on a friday is a killer. Will have my son with me too.

Yeah I had a look and that is the same impression that I get