The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cryto Currency

Jellybean

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nothing exciting enough going on the generate hype so everyone's just sitting tight I think as regular trading is quite tricky.

Around this time last year, Bitcoin was $13k. I doubt we'll have much to talk about until we start knocking on the door of 18-20k again :(

Nothing exciting enough going on the generate hype so everyone's just sitting tight I think as regular trading is quite tricky.

Around this time last year, Bitcoin was $13k. I doubt we'll have much to talk about until we start knocking on the door of 18-20k again :(

I'm surprised, some of the gains i've seen over the past few months compared to anything else have been huge, 75% on XRP and 120 % on XLM

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Dnk said:

Sold most of my XRP for a nice profit but still have a few left, the news doesn't look good regarding the SEC 

Any thoughts on this, please not the facebook rubbish but serious discussion 

Was close to replying on here yesterday saying to buy some more as this is crypto land and the price will go up despite the bad news. Wake up this morning and it’s up 30% 😬

They’ll settle it financially and pay their way out of it. I believe the SEC already offered them a settlement but XRP refused and took it to court. They’ve got the capital, so I suspect it’ll just go away 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Style said:

Was close to replying on here yesterday saying to buy some more as this is crypto land and the price will go up despite the bad news. Wake up this morning and it’s up 30% 😬

They’ll settle it financially and pay their way out of it. I believe the SEC already offered them a settlement but XRP refused and took it to court. They’ve got the capital, so I suspect it’ll just go away 

Thanks for the input, i was going to buy more at $ 0.20 but held off 

Anyone here have experience with any of these coin exchanges, looks like no signup is needed :-

https://simpleswap.io
https://stealthex.io
https://fixedfloat.com
https://changehero.io

Also this one which I think does need signup :-

https://www.coinex.com

Failing that what exchanging and trading platforms are people using these days, not looked at crypto for a few years.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Style said:

Binance and Kraken for me as they’ve usually got everything covered. Never heard of any of those ones Wez. Looks like a few of them have been going for a few years though 

BTC just passed $30k 😮

EDIT: ‘scuse me, $31k 😂

I've been watching a few videos on what's going on, looks like lots are selling their XRP and buying Bitcoin, i shall 

keep the XRP i still have and see where it goes 

With regards to exchanges, stick with the well known high volume ones, coinbase, bitstamp, binance, bittrex, kracken. The likes of plus500, etoro etc are CFD, you don't own what you're buying.
XRP is such a shitcoin, sorry dunk, no offense, but the notion that the bitcoin rally is driven by people exiting their XRP position is ludicrous. Not only do the volume profiles not match, but if that was the case XRP would've hit zero well before BTC broke it's previous ATH. Personally i wouldn't touch XRP with 3 bargepoles glued together.
The rally is driven by institutional investors, they've amassed a huge amount of bitcoin in the past few months, retail is mostly still on the sidelines according to google trends.

If you guys are going to invest, it should be primarily in bitcoin, it's number 1 and always will be, without question. Should make up at least 50% of your portfolio, then Ethereum and Litecoin making up another, say, 30%, leaving around 20% for alts. Dot, rune, etc. Focus on newer alts rather than legacy alts which have too much previous price action and too many bagholders waiting to dump at the first sign of a pump. Also look into DeFi, it's the next big thing and likely to be the main focus of the next alt season, assuming there is one.

The goal is to gain more bitcoin and ethereum, use alt/btc and alt/eth charts, not alt/usd charts. If you're up in usd but down in btc you've failed  :) 

4 minutes ago, Marty said:

With regards to exchanges, stick with the well known high volume ones, coinbase, bitstamp, binance, bittrex, kracken. The likes of plus500, etoro etc are CFD, you don't own what you're buying.
XRP is such a shitcoin, sorry dunk, no offense, but the notion that the bitcoin rally is driven by people exiting their XRP position is ludicrous. Not only do the volume profiles not match, but if that was the case XRP would've hit zero well before BTC broke it's previous ATH. Personally i wouldn't touch XRP with 3 bargepoles glued together.
The rally is driven by institutional investors, they've amassed a huge amount of bitcoin in the past few months, retail is mostly still on the sidelines according to google trends.

If you guys are going to invest, it should be primarily in bitcoin, it's number 1 and always will be, without question. Should make up at least 50% of your portfolio, then Ethereum and Litecoin making up another, say, 30%, leaving around 20% for alts. Dot, rune, etc. Focus on newer alts rather than legacy alts which have too much previous price action and too many bagholders waiting to dump at the first sign of a pump. Also look into DeFi, it's the next big thing and likely to be the main focus of the next alt season, assuming there is one.

The goal is to gain more bitcoin and ethereum, use alt/btc and alt/eth charts, not alt/usd charts. If you're up in usd but down in btc you've failed  :) 

No offence taken mate, I guess I got lucky with XRP if it is such a shit coin, I sold most of mine when it went over 400% at the end of November