Suprapod 2017 - 21st October at Santa Pod - Chat Thread

Burna

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And I thought this was going to be all hot air like previous years , well done for bringing it back

Paid drag + spectator,

Branners has been trying for years, and a couple of years ago I tried with Shakespeare Raceway, but it has been really difficult to get a date that doesn't clash with the clubs other major events, but this year the stars aligned and here we are :) It'll be worth the wait :thumbs:

The only drag race I'll be doing is between me an bunra to the bar :D

Bunra just loves 'summer ina cup'! :D

alan massey paid for me lol could not log into shop looking forword to this again see you all there

Thanks Al, and all sorted now for you Karl mate :)

If any of you have contact with other sports car clubs then please put the word about for the non member spaces, as we have 50 to fill. Johnny g has kindly offered to see if he can get some GTR's along, as it'll be nice to have a variety on the day :)

Branners has been trying for years, and a couple of years ago I tried with Shakespeare Raceway, but it has been really difficult to get a date that doesn't clash with the clubs other major events, but this year the stars aligned and here we are :) It'll be worth the wait :thumbs:

The carpark at Shakespeare Raceway used to be awful !! I don't if they have filled in the craters for you low and slow guys.

Bunra just loves 'summer ina cup'! :D

You should trademark that. Hell make your own pimms knockoff and call it that :rlol:

I may get the Race car out and show it off.. wont be dragging it though.. not setup for that :)

How much is a trade stand? My business is not Supra specific but racing in general.

I'd like to see that mate :)

Trade stand space will be free if you buy a traders ticket, the info is in this thread http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?343617-SupraPod-2017-21st-October-at-Santa-Pod

First post updated with a link to the ibis hotel that a lot of us usually stay at on the Saturday night.

Thank you to everyone who has booked so far for filling in your details correctly, it's making my job a lot easier processing the bookings :)

Still plenty of spaces available, so spread the word :)

what

First post updated with a link to the ibis hotel that a lot of us usually stay at on the Saturday night.

Thank you to everyone who has booked so far for filling in your details correctly, it's making my job a lot easier processing the bookings :)

Still plenty of spaces available, so spread the word :)

How are ticket sales looking?