Suprapod 2017 - 21st October at Santa Pod - Chat Thread

Burna

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just get your ticket mate, Tim I'm sure will work around what you have committed to :)

It's a massive amount of work I'm proposing so once it's off the road it's pretty much off and I'd like it done before winter really sets in due to the nature of the work. So I'm kind of prioritising it above all else just now. But hopeful we can work something out like you say. Just want to get a rough plan in place before committing :)

I'm new to joining these supra groups. Really want to get my car fixed up. I'm going both days where's best to stay? The grounds or the Ibis mentioned in this thread.

/QUOTE]

Suprapod is on for just the Saturday mate, and most of us are staying at the Ibis in Wellingborough on Saturday night. There will be no camping or stopping over onsite at Santapod.

Hope that helps :)

This thread seems to have gone very quiet, and not many Supra bookings at all! :(

Come on folks, this is a fantastic event and the club has worked hard to secure and pay for the day at Santa Pod for you all, so lets fill our Supra places before they are offered out to other clubs :)

We got a up to date list burna of who is booked up?

Also do we have photograpers for the strip? And if not can we get access to the side areas to take pictures? Wouldn't mind doing a little video with some new gear of the event

/QUOTE]

Gary Kee and Katie have already asked me about getting track side to take photo's, so got to speak to Santa Pod about access, if it's possible, I'll let you know Jake.

Oh and the list is up to date in the other thread pretty much, except for the 50+ GTR's that need to go on. Poor show so far for the Supra's as I said :(

Gary Kee and Katie have already asked me about getting track side to take photo's, so got to speak to Santa Pod about access, if it's possible, I'll let you know Jake.

Oh and the list is up to date in the other thread pretty much, except for the 50+ GTR's that need to go on. Poor show so far for the Supra's as I said :(

Ok cheers dude let me know

:/ that really sucks. You hear people bitch and moan at every event that the forum is dying and when we get a chance to all come together and have a bloody good day for low costs they don't show.

Come on everyone get signed up and get the hotel booked for the whisky to flow!!