Dragonball 2017 - The Dash to Düsseldorf 11th to 14th May 2017

Burna

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

API request from the tunnel has arrived - but can't use without a "booking password"?

[edit] Never mind - it was in a separate email from the chunnel

Read emails before posting on the Internet :D

Submitted mine on the website. Although having jobs got a photo of my passanger I'm not sure they are going to let us out the country, I may have to get the one thats in the dragonball book and stick it over his passport :hide:

Read emails before posting on the Internet :D

Submitted mine on the website. Although having jobs got a photo of my passanger I'm not sure they are going to let us out the country, I may have to get the one thats in the dragonball book and stick it over his passport :hide:

With the current state of affairs, it's the letting us back IN that worries me!

Just confirming I'm definitely not coming :(. I'm too ill for the trip to be enjoyable. :(

That's a bummer. :(

Everybody aware you have to pay for the Dartford crossing before you get there now?

I hope not - I'm not going anywhere near it!

Are you coming round to the petrol station to meet us all mate?

Don't know if the situation in Calais has changed, as far as i know where you leave the train its a one way only until you go out to the roundabout, we will be just around the corner.

If its possible to go to the petrol station we will ;-)

Just confirming I'm definitely not coming :(. I'm too ill for the trip to be enjoyable. :(

Ellis. Can I still get a copy of the book. I'd like a read. Or if you have a PDF version or something I can have a look at.

Have your pack here mate - PM me your address and I'll post it out

I don't suppose anyone has these boot bits they'd care to sell me and bring along for the ride?

Just FYI, I've recently bought a set as mine had been removed to make way for a strut brace. Only to find out I couldn't fit them as they screw into the metal strut covers that had also been removed...

Edited by samdale (see edit history)

Has anyone got a spare go-pro windscreen mount they can bring with them for us to use on trip as we have just noticed our is broke

Cheers

John

John do you have Amazon Prime? Could order one and get delivered to Ashford.