Dragonball 2017 - The Dash to Düsseldorf 11th to 14th May 2017

Burna

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, cool. I will see what AA other as I am Gold member with them.

/QUOTE]

Nobody listens to Burna :(

I'm too with the AA, but they don't offer the unlimited cover like RAC do mate. I posted about it in this thread a few days ago, see below:

Just a reminder for everyone, do not forget to buy European breakdown cover. You may well think you already have cover with you bank/car insurance, but my advice would be to check exactly what it covers. An important thing to look out for is what is the restriction is on costs to recover your vehicle back to the UK. For example RAC offer 3 types of European Breakdown Cover, the standard cover is up to £500 to recover the car back to the UK, the next one is the comprehensive cover and that covers you up to the market value of the car. The comprehensive plus cover is unlimited, so they will get your car shipped back to the UK no matter what it costs. AA do not offer this unlimited cover.

My advice, whether you choose to take it or not, is to only go with the RAC comprehensive plus cover. I speak from experience, and Zach I'm sure will confirm, that the cover is worth it's weight in gold if you do actually need to use it. I wouldn't personally want to mess about arguing the market value of the car to cover the costs of shipping it back, because it is not cheap! And the book price for the market value of a Supra is not very high :/

Also, be under no illusion, you will not be coming back at the same time as your car if you breakdown, no matter what the tell you on the phone, you will not be. It is in the terms and conditions that it could take up to 3-4 weeks for your car to return to the UK. It will be when they have filled the spaces on a large double deck car transporter, then they will ship them all back over to the UK.

Hope that helps some of you with what cover to go for :)

Nobody listens to Burna :(

I'm too with the AA, but they don't offer the unlimited cover like RAC do mate. I posted about it in this thread a few days ago, see below:

Sorry for not listen to you Lord shit[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] But I am currently laid up on drugs suffering with bad sciatica nerve . Thanks for pointing you write up out. Looking forward to our train beer.

Blimey that is a good price! Just about to get a quote myself...

/QUOTE]

Email Jake at RAC (address above in none of John's posts) and he'll call you back. He has to go through the chat but just ask for Comprehensive Plus, tell him you're a Dragonballer and Bob's your uncle!

Email Jake at RAC (address above in none of John's posts) and he'll call you back. He has to go through the chat but just ask for Comprehensive Plus, tell him you're a Dragonballer and Bob's your uncle!

Cheers mate, I have already emailed him and waiting for a call back. [emoji106]

Sorry for not listen to you Lord shit[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] But I am currently laid up on drugs suffering with bad sciatica nerve . Thanks for pointing you write up out. Looking forward to our train beer.

/QUOTE]

You're such a Shitlord lol

Just having a quick look at the hotel, do we get free parking as the web site says - On-site parking, fee: 1 EUR hourly, 16 EUR daily

We have to pay for parking unfortunately. I tried to get it thrown in with our booking, but the hotel doesn't own the car park, so we will all have to pay for parking I'm afraid.

Edited by Burna (see edit history)

:) Will there be a Sat Nav route for the Karting available or do we just program the venue in from wherever we end up on the Saturday ?

Car park at the Hotel looks like its underground :D

European cover sorted £19:53 nice one Mr Bailey and Jake from RAC

Cheers

-Ian-