Dragonball 2017 - The Dash to Düsseldorf 11th to 14th May 2017

Burna

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has anyone got a spare go-pro windscreen mount they can bring with them for us to use on trip as we have just noticed our is broke

Cheers

John

I've got loads of GoPro fixings and bits I'm bringing with me mate - more than welcome to rummage through

- - - Updated - - -

Just confirming I'm definitely not coming :(. I'm too ill for the trip to be enjoyable. :(

Ellis. Can I still get a copy of the book. I'd like a read. Or if you have a PDF version or something I can have a look at.

On it's way - just posted it out SickNote!

Don't know if the situation in Calais has changed, as far as i know where you leave the train its a one way only until you go out to the roundabout, we will be just around the corner.

If its possible to go to the petrol station we will ;-)

There shoud be a small parking space now just before the roundabout. Patrick and I will be there as well tomorrow morning.

https://www.google.nl/maps/@50.9379176,1.8199137,3a,75y,267.79h,68.99t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sZcq_d4yAwJjvaRXxdTJOZA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

He normally pulls rabbits out of his hat

/QUOTE]

My trick for today will be robbing you of those travel sweets ;)

- - - Updated - - -

The hunt is off, I have some. Cheers Axl!

No worries mate

Have to say a massive thank-you to Burna and Branners for creating a legendary trip - ranks as one of the very best Dragonballs. I know just how much time and effort goes in to planning these trips and i think I speak for everybody when I say you did a bloody great job with this one. Great to meet the regulars and many new faces too - the cars are great but the people make it memorable. Great, great roads on the Friday - seared in my memory. Thank you guys.

Have to say a massive thank-you to Burna and Branners for creating a legendary trip - ranks as one of the very best Dragonballs. I know just how much time and effort goes in to planning these trips and i think I speak for everybody when I say you did a bloody great job with this one. Great to meet the regulars and many new faces too - the cars are great but the people make it memorable. Great, great roads on the Friday - seared in my memory. Thank you guys.

You're more than welcome, and thanks, your words of appreciation mean a lot mate. It was my first year of organising everything on DB, except the train booking, so I learn't a lot. I promise things will run smoother next year, like the buffet bookings for example, that was my fault on the Thursday as I hadn't given the hotel the most up to date list, so apologies to anyone that it caused an inconvenience to.

The biggest relief for me were the Friday drive routes, as I had no google street view for them this year, so was a risk, but when I saw the smiles on everyone's faces after the Friday drive, that was all I needed to see to know I'd succeeded in my task :)

What about all that shit weather though?!?!?! Hahaha :D

like the buffet bookings for example, that was my fault on the Thursday as I hadn't given the hotel the most up to date list

All good for me. I was given a free glass of wine by the waiter. :D

Weather was brilliant!