The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2017 - The Dash to Düsseldorf 11th to 14th May 2017

Burna

:) Will there be a Sat Nav route for the Karting available or do we just program the venue in from wherever we end up on the Saturday ?

Car park at the Hotel looks like its underground :D

European cover sorted £19:53 nice one Mr Bailey and Jake from RAC

Cheers

-Ian-

No satnav route for the karting I'm afraid, because as you say, I have no idea where you will all be to route you from to the karting lol The address of the karting is:

Michael-Schumacher-Str. 5

50170 Kerpen - Sindorf

And yes, the parking at the hotel is underground, so please be prepared if you have a very low car :thumbs:

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No satnav route for the karting I'm afraid, because as you say, I have no idea where you will all be to route you from to the karting lol The address of the karting is:

Michael-Schumacher-Str. 5

50170 Kerpen - Sindorf

And yes, the parking at the hotel is underground, so please be prepared if you have a very low car :thumbs:

Cheers Paul

Hoping the car park isn't as unfriendly as the underground one in Belgium :blink: :taped: :D

Cheers

-Ian-

Cheers Paul

Hoping the car park isn't as unfriendly as the underground one in Belgium :blink: :taped: :D

Cheers

-Ian-

You shouldn't have a silly low car then ;) I got in and out of the Belgium one no problem, active spoiler up, OEM yellow bilsteins with J-spec springs FTW :D :thumbs:

Could be fun with the GTR then :(

guess lll be in the big outdoor thing across the road then lol

On that note, are we in coach bit on the train like last time?

The hotel are trying to arrange a possibility of some cars parking on a local Daimler dealer parking lot for those of you that are too low for the underground parking, but this is not a certainty, and will be a very low number of cars. So my advice to everyone with very low cars would be to raise your ride height/remove a front lip, and make sure you can access the hotels secure parking, or the alternative is the street I'm afraid.

Edited by Burna (see edit history)

On that note, are we in coach bit on the train like last time?

Yes, both trains booked are high side/coach, but everyone must pay attention to only follow the coach lane when leaving the terminal building, to go around to the train queuing lanes when called. Branners will always try and lead you all the right way, but he always seems to get pulled for a drugs swab lately lol And then no one is left to lead :/

On the day I'll try and get near the front when we leave the terminal building to go around to the trains, and so will Wile, if anyone has any doubts about which lane to take just follow Branners (RSP facelift) or either myself (Black UK Spec B11 RNA) or Wile (The Dragonball car).

Edited by Burna (see edit history)

I'm unable to attend DB this year and I'm gutted but sadly the reason is more important to me.

I have a double room, no food which I'll sell for £300. The room can be changed to twin I believe if required.

Thanks Rob

Really sorry to hear that Rob mate :(

That is a bargain of a price!

For those of you who are going who I'm not 'friends' with on FB, here's what's just gone to print. Each car/forum member gets a free copy with others available to buy on the day if needed - proceeds go to club funds.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll206/ellisgrange/DB17%20Book%20Mock-Up2_zpspnzio5ra.jpg

Looks awesome mate! Can't wait to read it! 👍😀

Until you see what he has written about you lol

It's the usual people who get the abuse in the book!! I must say though, this is the best one yet.

Two fantastic articles this time round again with some true forum legends - I'm actually happy with this one!

It's the usual people who get the abuse in the book!! I must say though, this is the best one yet.

Two fantastic articles this time round again with some true forum legends - I'm actually happy with this one!

Good man Ellis and to be fair I would not expect anything less from a man of your intellect ;)

For those of you who are going who I'm not 'friends' with on FB, here's what's just gone to print. Each car/forum member gets a free copy with others available to buy on the day if needed - proceeds go to club funds.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll206/ellisgrange/DB17%20Book%20Mock-Up2_zpspnzio5ra.jpg

That looks awesome as ever Ellis your work gets better and better :D

Cheers

-Ian-