The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tv car shows? topgear sunday.

bignum

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also interested to see how the new show turns out, I'm trying to view it as something new entirely as there is grand tour coming out which should be reminiscent of the original top gear.

For lighter viewing there's always mighty car mods and car sos along with the others listed

Not big into drifting, sliding a car about is fun to do but I don't really enjoy watching it. That and 5th gear bores me to tears.

Mighty Car Mods is funny, especially the earlier stuff. Roadkill is good if you like yank tanks with silly engines and terrible/inspired bodges to keep them running (Muscletruck is amazing). Chris Harris used to be great by himself, keeping an open mind to see how Top Gear pans out. I'd stopped watching even the normal one before it all exploded.

It's not like the old tag team, but it was never going to be was it.

I forgot it was on and stumbled upon it by chance tonight, I just try to view it as a new programme.

Wasn't too bad, but I will watch anything with decent cars in it :D