The mkiv Supra Owners Club

do all supra owners smoke weed?

Guest cronic1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why the price of supra's need to climb rapid... Why would you openly say about drug use in a public section, especially when there's police officers part of this forum and probably local to him!

Is smoking weed actually illegal?

Guest cronic1
This is why the price of supra's need to climb rapid... Why would you openly say about drug use in a public section, especially when there's police officers part of this forum and probably local to him!

i welcome the police to pop round they do a great job and id happerly sit down for a cuppa tea. doughnut n a spliff , i may be wrong is it wrong of me to assume we are all on here for a passion of cars no matter whalks of life , so im an x crook , a part of anonymous , i smoke a joint when my kids are asleep but i dont drink eat meat steal or lie but i love jap cars , so in my book as long as ur not a rule 43 n have the same passion as me your good in my book......lol deep shit man

My grandson indulged in this "S--H--1--T, from the age of 14, he is now brain damaged, a "scitso", he is tall and handsome, and very clever, bit like "rain man", BUT no job, on "respiradrone" injections every four weeks, to stop the voices etc, so, so sad, and his father, who lives in LA, in the states, still thinks this crap is more safe then alcohol.

There are people who need it, because they are ill and in pain etc, but IMHO to use it for a high and escapeism, is pathetic. I think your thread is good, as it gives people like me the opportunity to say what this stuff, and the weekend highs, made in China, really are, so, so, sad. ! ! Herbie.

Edited by herbiemercman
added extra text. (see edit history)