The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How Many Others Have You Let Drive your Supra?

Supratoc1990

On my NA, almost anyone as long as I've been in a car with them before. The Mrs drives it now and again, but she's not a big fan as the suspension is too hard. Probably more than 20 people have driven it, most loved it but some said it was a bit on the slow side.

For my old single, only people I trusted and knew they could handle a powerful RWD car (thinking about it, that was limited to a few members of this club and a mate who owns a triple rotor RX7). 5-6 people I would guess

Only people I really trust. People who have driven it in my 12 years of ownership are Chris Wilson, Supragal (Drives it hard), Pig (Drives it harder!), Pete (Drives it like Miss Daisy lol), TrickTT, and Tim at TB Developments. In the past Littlenums sister use to drive it a lot, she was a better driver than me! Like her brothers lol

Guest Budz86

Me, the guys at SRD and my Mrs once round a car park till I told her to put it in 2nd and she said it was going too fast! She has a full license BTW, just don't think she wanted to give me an excuse to do more work on it! Lol.

Offered 1 or 2 mates the keys but they don't want to take the chance either! Wouldn't think twice about letting a few mates from the forum loose with the keys, but most have big singles anyway so doesn't bother me. Had it at a few garages here and there (tyres, alignment etc) and they always want to have they keys but I insist on moving it myself, most are happy with that and understand but one place got funny when I went to get my alignment done so I went elsewhere.

Not a soul minus mechanics whom I trust. Although I did offer my dad to borrow it for a weekend and the response was = "No way am I getting into that thing, your Alfa was fast enough"

The Alfa being being a 180BHP turbo diesel...