The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/a mines ecu vs stock dyno results to come Saturday

Supraleeturbo

Well this sat dads car is set to do some power runs on the dyno, mike2jz lent us a stock ecu and we are going to do the runs and see what the out come is. Looking forward to seeing the results

Me and dad have are having a little guessing game on what they will both make, please fill free to join in and put your guess down

Me...... MINES- 245-255bhp and stock-210-215bhp

Dad.....MINES- 235bhp and stock- 220bhp

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds intersting! I've got bevore and after dyno results from my NA build, but due to the fact that I did way more than just the Mine's ECU my results aren't representative for just the ECU swap.

Really looking forward to the results!

Regards, Herb

Sounds intersting! I've got bevore and after dyno results from my NA build, but due to the fact that I did way more than just the Mine's ECU my results aren't representative for just the ECU swap.

Regards, Herb

I've got the same ported set up you had on yours ;)

I cant wait to see the results for this. It would be very interesting to see what kind of difference, a mines ecu, ported and polished y branch and throttle body, and an OBX/Autobahn 88/Nick's NA Manifold would make to such a bloody slow car! Higher torque and breathability, and a few horses all for around £5/600 - isnt all that bad!

Anyone have a mines ecu and ported & polished y branch and throttle body available? :p

Regards, Herb

Herb, what was your before and after?

I cant wait to see the results for this. It would be very interesting to see what kind of difference, a mines ecu, ported and polished y branch and throttle body, and an OBX/Autobahn 88/Nick's NA Manifold would make to such a bloody slow car! Higher torque and breathability, and a few horses all for around £5/600 - isnt all that bad!

Anyone have a mines ecu and ported & polished y branch and throttle body available? :p

I'll be on the hunt for a Mines if the figures show an improvement to go with the ported set up and I'll let you know how it is haha :)

Just a suggestion but it might be worth resetting the ecu before you do the first power run. This should make it a fairer test as they will both be tested with their default factory settings and therefore the first ecu wont have any stored fuel or ignition trim values. Looking forward to seeing the results!

Ah ok, I wish I had raced you at dragonball last year to see the difference. Starting to think I need one of these, especially as a turbo is off the cards for a few years yet :(

This dude runs with SAFC NEO+exhaust+collectors (propably header or de-catted im not sure..) quarter mile in 14.2. I did read that his best was 14.0, but i cant find that thread anymore. I think it would be quite similar performance with mines ecu. Standard car is much slower, when it was new it was 14.5-14.7sec 1/4. Nowdays when most cars are old and worn, times are naturally slower.