The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Top Secret Supra to go for Gold !

tooquicktostop

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
This is just my opinion you understand but it doesn't look much like a Supra anymore, that kit takes most of the beauty of the Supra styling away......

Just the way top secret do it, smokey likes to be different...that's what led to the V12 twin turbo and the various RB26 powered supra's lol

I think it looks amazing :cool:

A lot of though obviously went into the design of that kit, and bar the bonnet line around the headlights (a necessary evil), it all flows really well with the stock Supra roof line etc. I wouldn't say it looks any better or worse than a more stock looking car, it is its own style, and given its provenance, it is a very special car. It's not just the kit either, if you have a look at the other pictures of this car, you can see all the small touches that are the result of a goal orientated build.

And Deans right, the Yanks go mad for any proper JDM stuff like this, I wouldn't be surprised if it was worth over £50k (pounds) to the US market.

Looks awesome but a big shame you wont be driving it. What a waste. Are you going to get some top secret graphics made up for it? :)

No, going to leave it as it is, next owner can decided what to do with Graphics, this car is now tucked up in a very nice facility, covered in a soft cover, on trickle charge and started monthly, I can pull it out at any time should I wish but it looks incredible and I want to keep it that way to retain the best possible investment value in the future

fair play to you.. but what a complete waste..its a car...drive it....there meant to be driven not to be drooled over..:blink:

To be fair, I did drive it, as a daily for almost a year, it then went up for sale but no takers so I took the plunge and changed the colour to TS Gold, this car now is in mint condition and has some very rare touches, its no longer a car to be driven for me but an investment piece for the future

Many on here know me and how many cars I get through, I have just picked up today a 30 year old 944 for the next project

I think it looks amazing :cool:

A lot of though obviously went into the design of that kit, and bar the bonnet line around the headlights (a necessary evil), it all flows really well with the stock Supra roof line etc. I wouldn't say it looks any better or worse than a more stock looking car, it is its own style, and given its provenance, it is a very special car. It's not just the kit either, if you have a look at the other pictures of this car, you can see all the small touches that are the result of a goal orientated build.

And Deans right, the Yanks go mad for any proper JDM stuff like this, I wouldn't be surprised if it was worth over £50k (pounds) to the US market.

You are right, the car has it's merits and apart from the outside (imo) it is one hell of a machine, I know that most people love the way it looks but it certainly does not look like a supra, I absolutely love the supra's body and lines/curves/lights and this no longer has them which I think is a real shame but all said and done it is an investment and Dean is doing right by storing it (then we don't have to look at it :D) and yes I know this will fetch big bucks ....and yes I have seen worse supra's :( but it reminds me of one of Leepu's bangla bangers :innocent:

• 9 months later...