The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Applecross 2016

Marcus GTE

Is anyone there the Thursday night for drinks?

We will be getting up there about 21.00 all being well. Christian, what time are you going to be passing J27 on the M6?

Dear All,

Apologies for the late reply to the thread, we have been up in Kylesku for a week and done 1500 miles round your beautiful country.

Food order:

Me: Boxsty Pancake starter & Fish & chips main

Vicki: Goats cheese starter and Slow Cooked Beef main.

Just prepping the car now as we are only back for 4 days before another adventure begins. No kids this time too, woot...!!

H.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be getting up there about 21.00 all being well. Christian, what time are you going to be passing J27 on the M6?

H.

Hello mate - you've just come back from Kylesku and your going pretty much all the way back there again? That's nuts..[emoji38]

Karen's finishing 4.30 so we'd be on our way for 5.30- 6... Which I think is about right for arrival for 9? I usually do Glasgow Beatson in 3hrs ish

Want to meet at the services? Don't know any by name up norf so just say after which junction and what time and I'll get us there (6.30-7ish)

Car serviced and new seats are in, got Wednesday and Thursday off to give it a clean and pack everything up ready!

Edited by Spunkmeyer (see edit history)

Hello mate - you've just come back from Kylesku and your going pretty much all the way back there again? That's nuts..[emoji38]

Karen's finishing 4.30 so we'd be on our way for 5.30- 6... Which I think is about right for arrival for 9? I usually do Glasgow Beatson in 3hrs ish

Want to meet at the services? Don't know any by name up norf so just say after which junction and what time and I'll get us there (6.30-7ish)

Car serviced and new seats are in, got Wednesday and Thursday off to give it a clean and pack everything up ready!

If you come off at J27 on the M6, take a left off the roundabout (Parbold signs), there is a BP there. We will be leaving about 6.30 ish ourselves.

I know what you mean about Kylesku and back. We had the kids with us and were in the Merc, so we had to come back to get the Zed. I am amazed how quickly you can get about in northern Scotland though. Great roads and scenery.

H.

Just a quick one guys and gals..

Just trying to find out how many cameras/gopros/etc we have coming this year.

I'll be bringing 2 Gopros, dslr, drone, sliders, tripods etc as per usual and the laptop with hard drive and blank cds so we can all swap footage etc if people want to.

Is anyone else bringing along some video or camera equipment just so we can get an idea of how much footage we might capture this year?

Cheers in advance :)

Just a quick one guys and gals..

Just trying to find out how many cameras/gopros/etc we have coming this year.

I'll be bringing 2 Gopros, dslr, drone, sliders, tripods etc as per usual and the laptop with hard drive and blank cds so we can all swap footage etc if people want to.

Is anyone else bringing along some video or camera equipment just so we can get an idea of how much footage we might capture this year?

Cheers in advance :)

I was originally bringing a photographer so had no need for much kit which means my photography equipment is now just an iPhone 5S :rlol:

I'll have my camera with me, it shoots decent video but no way of mounting it unfortunately... the battery slot is too small.

Will have my phone too which is pretty decent.

Cool cool, I've actually got a car camera mount for dslr's..... I've just been too scared to ever try it lol

I'd just like to say a huge thanks to everyone who made this event the cracking weekend it was. Planning can only do so much, it's the people who make the event and this year's attendees were crackers! :D

From an epic 4 hour boat trip, slight mishaps in the wet and sedate driving in the evening to sausage roll debates, drunk star gazing and teaching the English contingent new words, this was an extremely memorable weekend where everyone pulled together when needed and from what I can tell, enjoyed themselves throughout.

It was great catching up with the usual gang, fantastic to finally put faces to names for others and a pleasure to meet new comers to the trip.

You're all amazing and you all made this weekend a belter.

That's all from me, and remember, yer Da does the Avon!

Peace out :)

I'd like to pay homage to the weekend past in the medium of images

Looks nothing like me

Or him

So sad Shawn

Epic boat trip

Awesome driving - from all,

especially with Graham on our run for the border

Now it's the feeling of withdrawal and back to work