The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Wide bodied 3.4 Stroked Big Single (SRD1000s)

Kaan W

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will both feel incredibly slow, especially the Gallardo! An this is from driving experience not hear say.

It's a lovely car, my cousin saw you in Becton I believe last week, sent me a WhatsApp video, he was so excited :D

Can you send me the video? :)

Can you send me the video? :)

PM me your number and I'll send it too you. Can not really see much of the car, just you pulling away (12 sec clip). He was too excited on the phone telling me about some crazy sounding Supra :D

PM me your number and I'll send it too you. Can not really see much of the car, just you pulling away (12 sec clip). He was too excited on the phone telling me about some crazy sounding Supra :D

Haha fair enough, I'll shoot you a PM now mate.

Wtf!!? Your mad mate. I'm speechless... Best of luck though and this car is a beast and faultless in my opinion.

I think you would earn much more breaking it up. All the best my friend but wait till you have sobered up lol

Lol. I'm not sure what I want at the moment mate. I was looking through ads for cars in the price range but as you guys have said, it would be hard to find anything that could match the Supra for that money.

Maybe a few years time...

I feel like you built such a nice supra but your seem so unhappy with the outcome of the exterior. Anyways this will help build your spirit, spend the extra wong and build yourself something that looks along the line like this, brighter colour will help show the curves.

Thanks jazz, but I would like a new project something along the lines of this -

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=205622&d=1444637788

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=205623&d=1444637820

• 2 weeks later...

Urgh really an R35... :( they look like a 10 year old Toyota Celcia. Not a spot on the Supra you have.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/12108908_951325301589912_6841672143167056225_n.jpg?oh=3a3c756077bb92a885845ee1e1959806&oe=56D0C8F3

I know a number of ex GTR owners from track day use, racing, show cars, road etc that have bought them and sold them within a year, as yes they are fast but once the "fizz" has gone (as with all cars) they are about as involved to drive as a passenger is in driving a bus, unless you go full race car, then thats interesting.

They also seem rather hard to sell on as well in the modded form, look at Paul Whiffins GTR, thats been up for a while now and he has dropped the price by £11k and that GTR has been done properly.

At the end of the day though its up to you, just a shame that this car will be resigned to the MKIVSupra history books as some rich chav nutjob will buy it and whack air suspension on it smash the bodywork and sh*g his munter of a fish girlfriend in it. I mean who wants that.

All the best kann. But as most have already said your proberbly regret the sale of such a car. Good luck with the new project if you find one. I think if I was to sale I'd be after a old school z rather than a newish r35 but each to there own.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=wide.body+z.car&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=isnv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMI_eeGgrLTyAIVQjwUCh1H5QTF&biw=360&bih=559#imgrc=w2JXfLEqF9wz6M%3A

Again good luck. I hope you get the cash you want for this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.