The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Wide bodied 3.4 Stroked Big Single (SRD1000s)

Kaan W

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you dare drop the price just to shift it quick mate it's worth more than the 42 it's up for and after the amount of spondolies you put in to this I'd hang on for the right money mate

I know mate but what it's worth and what people will pay is a different story. Won't go lower than what it's at now though.

The only problem with breaking it is if you don't have buyers already lined up on the big ticket items it is going to take you a while, not to mention the hassle.

If you get a stock GTR you'll only be doing what you have done here and will be in the modded scene still.

I noticed you have a modded daily as well, I suggested you get a run of the mill up to date car leaving this as the weekend ride as another option.

The only problem with breaking it is if you don't have buyers already lined up on the big ticket items it is going to take you a while, not to mention the hassle.

If you get a stock GTR you'll only be doing what you have done here and will be in the modded scene still.

I noticed you have a modded daily as well, I suggested you get a run of the mill up to date car leaving this as the weekend ride as another option.

That's the problem I don't want bits laying around so I would want deposit of all the main items before I strip it.

Also the plan is to sell the daily I have and just have one car to use all the time, even if it is a project. I only bought my daily because I didn't wanna use the Supra all year round.

That's the problem I don't want bits laying around so I would want deposit of all the main items before I strip it.

Also the plan is to sell the daily I have and just have one car to use all the time, even if it is a project. I only bought my daily because I didn't wanna use the Supra all year round.

Not an easy decision I know, selling whole is a lot less hassle but all depends how long you obviously want to wait. Have you tried advertising abroad? Approach the importers?

Depending on the age, this might have a US Interest too.

Not an easy decision I know, selling whole is a lot less hassle but all depends how long you obviously want to wait. Have you tried advertising abroad? Approach the importers?

Depending on the age, this might have a US Interest too.

Not in no rush to sell to be honest mate but depending on what's available at the time and if there's enough interest in parts then I'll break.

I'm not to sure how to go about advertising abroad, it's a 93' UK spec.

Not in no rush to sell to be honest mate but depending on what's available at the time and if there's enough interest in parts then I'll break.

I'm not to sure how to go about advertising abroad, it's a 93' UK spec.

Speak with Ryan G he may know someone who could be after a car like that in Dubai

I didn't regret breaking mine, I actually enjoyed the process but I missed it on hot dry days. Breaking it is the only way if he has his sights on another project. Much easier to sell things off to thousands of members than just that 1 hopeful person with £40k available to spend on a Toyota supra.

Right guys, I've gone through ad made a breaking list and there are some very expensive parts, that I don't think I could shift that easily.

So I've decided to keep the car in one piece and enjoy it for the next year until I decide on a solid next plan with the money to fund it.

Meanwhile the car is still for sale at the price listed, I just don't think I'm ready to break it so soon after building it I just haven't got the heart to.

Don't do it :) I'm on my 7th supra regret selling my first but had to at the time!! Ever since then I have been chopping and changing cars but nothing has ticked all the boxes like the supra has.

I drove my mates gtr a few weeks ago although it's a fast practicle car, I found it a bit of a tame drive due to all the gadgets aiding you.

I'm going to keep it for the time being :)

I'll be test driving a couple of GTRs soon to make my own mind up, personally I think it's more a bit of me easy to jump in and just drive if you know what I mean.

But I'm going to give it until maybe this time next year and if the car hasn't sold it will be broken so I can start a new project.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.