Applecross Invasion 2015 (21/08-23/08) loading....99%

SPG

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys I've just thought of something you will thank me for taking- a Midgie net for your head!

It's no secret that Scottish midgies can be brutal so for those that are camping (they were out in force last year while packing up the tent in the morning) or even wanting to go a walk, one of these will make your life more bearable.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=321477755558

Im sure they sell them in the green welly, which is on route but you will pay tourist tax on them there no doubt.

!!! ATTENTION ALL APPLECROSS ATENDEES !!!

Here we have a once in a lifetime offer which you cannot afford to miss. Forget that new 72mm turbo you're looking at, put down that spanner you've been rounding the catalytic converter bolts off with and listen in closely....

Here is the order form for the Limited Edition Applecross Invasion 2015 Polo Shirts! :ecstatic:

Each Polo is just £15.00 and you even have a choice of colours to parade around Dornie campsite in!

And don't stop there, you can even have your Forum Name, Real Name, Passengers Name, Dogs Name etc emblazoned* across the front with luminous flashing lights!!!**

The one catch is that due to time constraints we need to get orders in fast so that the Polo Shirts will be here for when we go on the run. All Polo Shirt orders need to be emailed to myself on:

[email protected]

Each Polo Shirt is £15.00 with the exception of sizes 3XL-5XL which incur an extra £1.00 awesomeness charge.

Polo's will be handed out on day 1 of Applecross so that nobody misses out with extra postage etc.

So.... Don't delay, buy today! Payment will be via Paypal, please contact me before purchasing any items. Thanks

attachment.php?attachmentid=203913&stc=1&d=1438880409

* (in small writing under the logo).

** (there will not be any luminous or flashing lights, sorry).

Just been told by an Avon rep that the additive which repels midges is no longer in skin so soft :(

Our bottle is from around 2009 so we should be fine :D

Why on earth would they remove probably their biggest selling reason? It's shit at making your skin soft!

!!! ATTENTION ALL APPLECROSS ATENDEES !!!

Here we have a once in a lifetime offer which you cannot afford to miss. Forget that new 72mm turbo you're looking at, put down that spanner you've been rounding the catalytic converter bolts off with and listen in closely....

Here is the order form for the Limited Edition Applecross Invasion 2015 Polo Shirts! :ecstatic:

Each Polo is just £15.00 and you even have a choice of colours to parade around Dornie campsite in!

And don't stop there, you can even have your Forum Name, Real Name, Passengers Name, Dogs Name etc emblazoned* across the front with luminous flashing lights!!!**

The one catch is that due to time constraints we need to get orders in fast so that the Polo Shirts will be here for when we go on the run. All Polo Shirt orders need to be emailed to myself on:

[email protected]

Each Polo Shirt is £15.00 with the exception of sizes 3XL-5XL which incur an extra £1.00 awesomeness charge.

Polo's will be handed out on day 1 of Applecross so that nobody misses out with extra postage etc.

So.... Don't delay, buy today! Payment will be via Paypal, please contact me before purchasing any items. Thanks

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=203913&stc=1&d=1438880409

* (in small writing under the logo).

** (there will not be any luminous or flashing lights, sorry).

Ordered a bottle green one :thumbs:

Cheers all, that's 9 Polos ordered. I'll be submitting the order tomorrow evening so it will be with the embroiderer for Monday morning. Due to time constraints there will not be a chance add any polo shirts to the order once submitted, so this is the final call.

Cheers again all. All the cool kids will be sporting Applecross emblazoned polos :)

Worked on the Supra today, replaced driver's side rear caliper as it was sticking intermittently. Whilst I had a rear wheel off, I checked the rear tyres for wear as I knew they were getting near the knuckle, I was shocked to discover they had between 1.5 and 2.0 mm of tread left! Good old Falken FK452's, I've travelled around 15k miles on that pair.

Soon to be replaced with Camskills supplied Avon ZZ3's, as the FK452 replacement, the FK453, is on back order and I don't want any delays to getting new rubber on for the Applecross trip.

Worked on the Supra today, replaced driver's side rear caliper as it was sticking intermittently. Whilst I had a rear wheel off, I checked the rear tyres for wear as I knew they were getting near the knuckle, I was shocked to discover they had between 1.5 and 2.0 mm of tread left! Good old Falken FK452's, I've travelled around 15k miles on that pair.

Soon to be replaced with Camskills supplied Avon ZZ3's, as the FK452 replacement, the FK453, is on back order and I don't want any delays to getting new rubber on for the Applecross trip.

Good shout on the new rubber mate :thumbs:

I've had ZZ3's before and they weren't too bad.

You'll def benefit from the extra grip.