The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivsupra.net Summer Meet Saturday 11th July 2015 at Wroxall Abbey in Warwickshire.

wile e coyote

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say im very sorry for bringing louise and I will not be seeing her agen but other than her being a problem everything else was grate lovely place grate people and nice cars so may have seen my drone do a quick lap over the cars bare in mined its a cheep one so out of about 30 pics it took most were really blurry so hear are the best out of the lot

Who was it that came up to me and said "you're Pete" and said he'd been around for long enough to remember back when I was a serial poster?

Sorry, I couldn't hear too well and I'm not sure if I gave you proper attention and maybe came off a bit rude? I hope not. Sorry, I was a little tipsy.

Who was it that came up to me and said "you're Pete" and said he'd been around for long enough to remember back when I was a serial poster?

Sorry, I couldn't hear too well and I'm not sure if I gave you proper attention and maybe came off a bit rude? I hope not. Sorry, I was a little tipsy.

That was me, no worries i was also well on the way :)

Ric - Don't EVER make me do a shot again... Lol :D

Haha, next time.

Aha! Sorry Ric. Do you not make it to many events then?

One improvement for these events would be lanyards with names and forum avatars printed on them.

Apart from the local ones near sheffield and Japfest finale last year this was the only one i've been too, never at home when there on (work away loads)

Aha! Sorry Ric. Do you not make it to many events then?

One improvement for these events would be lanyards with names and forum avatars printed on them.

Nice idea, just spent the week away with work with lanyards which really does help. Especially if we had avatars on them. I remember avatars much easier than peoples avatar names let alone people real names. I brought the DB15 book for a little revision!! Would be happy to pay a little extra to fund these too.

Nice event and well organised for 100 people. Well done fellas m! Would enjoy coming again.

Just a note - I had a sneaky rum and coke on my bar bill on checkout Sunday morning, which I didn't pay for. So if it's a mistake then that's understandable not probs but if it's a frequent sneaky freebie by someone doing the rounds it could cause Darren/Burna issues rebooking if there is a sizeable loss of bar revenue should we wish to continue using this venue.