The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bodykits... To kit or stay stock look....

Big Supes

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any wide body you have to chop the original arch out to allow for suspension travel. If your not planning to sell it than it'd down to if you can live with yourself knowing you've modified a clean stock car beyond the point of no return.

Kaan, your bodywork looks the nuts. That would be what I would do if I had the balls to chop mine about!

Perhaps my favourite silver Supra on the forum... not normally a fan of kits or this colour, but this just works.

Cheers mate. Will be better when I finally get around to fixing and fitting my Trial!

Thanks for the comments peeps. Hope you're well Jake - must catch up when the event season kicks off!

I've decided it's a no-go for the body kit. I can't bring myself to butcher this car.

If I one day sell up to buy a built 6sp single, who knows... maybe the widebody would happen then.

Does look good with nothing added body wise but wheels make a big difference and being lowered

to how it looks, stock wheels are crap and stock ride heights too high

Does look good with nothing added body wise but wheels make a big difference and being lowered

to how it looks, stock wheels are crap and stock ride heights too high

Lowering a touch is a must I agree!

I do love banded stocks with a set of spacers to push the offset out! Not sure I could bring myself to trust that setup though!