The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2015 Clothing

Supragal

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rosie,

if you can get Salix to talk to you then they will let people order online and get names or free text on for a small cost so you dont have to be too involved. I'm sure there are lots of others out there that could do it too. The key thing is to get somebody with a website so people can order for themselves...

Thanks Scott - I assume they didn't look like that when new? haha

OK, so basically a full zip cotton hoody, club logo on chest and DB logo on back. All good.

Now if only the clothing people would reply to me....

No lol, had an accident with a dyed black carpet :(

Hi Rosie,

if you can get Salix to talk to you then they will let people order online and get names or free text on for a small cost so you dont have to be too involved. I'm sure there are lots of others out there that could do it too. The key thing is to get somebody with a website so people can order for themselves...

If you need it, I can setup an ordering and payment mechanism and then the orders can be diverted to suppliers for production... I can even help with production...

It can include personalisation for names etc.....

• 1 month later...

Hi Rosie, I don't know how you're getting on with the Dragonball Clothing, but as Branners says Salix (Embroidery) are already geared up to taking orders directly from members. They'd just need any specific Dragonball Logos sent over, ie DragonBall 15 stuff. After that people can personalise things, and then Salix will fulfil the orders and send directly to our members.

This is our direct link to them: http://www.salixembroidery.co.uk/club/supra-owners-club/

If you have organised another supplier then fair enough, but I see DB15 is less than 2 months away and this thread has gone a bit quiet :)

Rosie couldnt get a reply from Salix so found a new supplier. Shame really as Salix did a good job, but the new supplier should be able to do a lot more merchandise for us and it is one of the club members which makes it even better.

The link for the Dragonball clothing should go up later today. People can then order and the company will batch up the order and ship them all around 2 week before the event.

This is the black polo from their range..

• 2 weeks later...