Saturday 4th April 2015 - Fast and Furious 7 Bluewater

Branners

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can those that are meeting at Clackets confirm the leaving time, and is it deffinately enough time to guaranty getting to Bluewater in time, knowing that it's Easter weekend. I'm coming up from Portsmouth and would like to do the final part in a convoy, same as F&F 6, and are you meeting at the petrol garage?

Thanks.

Edited by BOB B (see edit history)

Usually we meet on the right hand car park of the actual services.

Meeting from 3pm to leave at 3.20pm on the dot. Bluewater's only 20mins from Clackett Lane, so should be plenty of time to be there and meet Branners at 4pm for our tickets.

£6 per person with secure parking at Bluewater for the event.

Just checking as iv never been here before is the car park either free or included with the cinema ticket or do we pay for parking when we get there?

just dont want to pay for parking to then be told it was included lol :)

Oh I have no idea where that is, hope there's spaces on a busy easter weekend!

Look at posts 127 and 137, one is a discription and the later is a map, I'm going to tag on with a convoy, because I don't know where to go either, hope that helps a bit.

Just talked to the cinema manager, he is going to try with them one more time and see what we can get.

If he cannot get allocated parking then we will be in Yellow (Plaza) car park, probably in zone F or somewhere near the road part. Best I can do I'm afraid.

Tickets are all paid for though, we are in the back row, 65 of us with 3 randoms right in the middle of our spaces!!

Im trying to find a plan of the Yellow Plaza parking area that I can put a pointer on, but they wont seem to do them to that level...

But yes, middle floor, yellow Plaza parking signposted with a big cinema logo from when you first come in. Basically all the way round the ring road and then in.

Just talked to the cinema manager, he is going to try with them one more time and see what we can get.

If he cannot get allocated parking then we will be in Yellow (Plaza) car park, probably in zone F or somewhere near the road part. Best I can do I'm afraid.

Tickets are all paid for though, we are in the back row, 65 of us with 3 randoms right in the middle of our spaces!!

Just messaged Gary Kee to see if he has any contacts in Bluewater who can help with this, not sure if anyone else might have contacts?

Just messaged Gary Kee to see if he has any contacts in Bluewater who can help with this, not sure if anyone else might have contacts?

Hi I will see if I can talk to someone and see if we can get a space allocated but as said above easter weekend will be ridiculously busy in bluewater, I know as I worked there so may be nothing they can do, unless it's a outside one abit of a walk from the cinema [emoji20]

Hi I will see if I can talk to someone and see if we can get a space allocated but as said above easter weekend will be ridiculously busy in bluewater, I know as I worked there so may be nothing they can do, unless it's a outside one abit of a walk from the cinema [emoji20]

Thanks again Gary :)