Saturday 4th April 2015 - Fast and Furious 7 Bluewater

Branners

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We couldnt work out food and tunnel run in to the plans as nobody wanted to do the karting and I couldnt find anywhere that could take 70 people for food with parking.

So it's just the film on this one. If enough people want to drive in to London we can look to do that but at 8pm in the evening it will be a little busy around town.

I've just been reminded I have to go to church at 6pm, thats that plan out of the window.

And that church is called Bluewater.

See you at the giant alter. We'll be sitting at the back with I believe 3 strangers. Probably Clarkson, May and Hammond.

So it's just the film on this one. If enough people want to drive in to London we can look to do that but at 8pm in the evening it will be a little busy around town.

I wouldn't mind going for a bit of a drive through London, nothing too complicated, but it would be good to show the cars off, though some one would have to explain about the charge for the pleasure of doing it.

So whats the crack with the tickets? Try and park somewhere near the dedicated parking area then try and hunt out other supras and hope one of them has the tickets or are we meeting at certain point or are we going all meet at that car park regardless of where we managed to get parked?

I Will see some of you at clacketts in abit people's!!!

see you there! :)

- - - Updated - - -

So whats the crack with the tickets? Try and park somewhere near the dedicated parking area then try and hunt out other supras and hope one of them has the tickets or are we meeting at certain point or are we going all meet at that car park regardless of where we managed to get parked?

Branners has the tickets :)

Look for this man...

...and this car....

...and you'll be fine. :thumbs: :D