Dragonball 2015 - Rotterdamned Again - 15th May to 17th May 2015 - Chat Thread

Branners

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Call me hopeful...but I've booked the Premier Inn for the Thursday £35 :innocent:

Ashford (Eureka Leisure Park)

Eureka Leisures Park, Rutherford Road, Ashford, Kent, TN25 4BN

Strange i payed £32:00 for our room at the Travel lodge Ashford not the Premier Inn or have you gone all posh on us Pete :taped:

Cheers

-Ian-

Guest Patrick94TT

Oops, I think I bumped the wrong thread. Here's a copy and paste from what I said in the other one:

Hey everyone, I'm starting to plan my Europe trip for next year. Is Rotterdam the start or finish? I was really hoping to make the 24hr Nurburgring race on May 16-17 but would much rather hitch a ride with one of you guys for this rally if that is going to be possible. Bringing my Supra over from the States is out of the cards (as much as I would love to do it). Hopefully I can get some help from someone headed back to the UK at the end of the rally as I will be attending the Isle of Man races the second week of June and then trying my hardest to get back to France for 24hr Le Mans. Hoping the European Supra family can help me out on this adventure.

BTW some updated pictures of my car here

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?312185-Greetings-from-California!/page3

Call me hopeful...but I've booked the Premier Inn for the Thursday £35 :innocent:

Ashford (Eureka Leisure Park)

Eureka Leisures Park, Rutherford Road, Ashford, Kent, TN25 4BN

Booked aswell :) I just couldn't face another year in that shitty Travelodge without burning it to the ground.

Feel free to visit us for a beer and a fingering :D

Strange i payed £32:00 for our room at the Travel lodge Ashford not the Premier Inn or have you gone all posh on us Pete :taped:

Cheers

-Ian-

Yep - I've gone up market. ;)

Travelodge wanted £60 off me for a lumpy bed and worse facilities at the time of booking, so it was a no brainer.

I know it isn't as close to Macdonalds for breakfast, but I'll cope.