Dragonball 2015 - Rotterdamned Again - 15th May to 17th May 2015 - Chat Thread

Branners

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Costs are working out to around £245, that covers the Eurotunnel and the hotel with twin/double room including breakfast for 2 nights.

Buffet is extra at £16 per person per night.

So, 2 people sharing a twin room and having buffet for the 2 nights would be... £245+£64 (£16x4) = £309

1 person in a twin or double room with buffet 2 nights would be...£245+£32 = £277

On top of that you would need to cover your fuel (its about 600 miles so allow 3 tank fulls), your beer (its 2 nights so allow 2 skinfulls) and your lunches.

Those costs are not final, but give you an idea.

Costs are working out to around £245, that covers the Eurotunnel and the hotel with twin/double room including breakfast for 2 nights.

So, 2 people sharing a twin room and having buffet for the 2 nights would be... £245+£64 (£16x4) = £309

1 person in a twin or double room with buffet 2 nights would be...£245+£32 = £277

On top of that you would need to cover your fuel (its about 600 miles so allow 3 tank fulls), your beer (its 2 nights so allow 2 skinfulls) and your lunches.

Cheers branners helps massively :cool:

What a rip off!!!

If I were you lot I wouldn't be rushing to buy tickets at that price when they go on sale ;)

I'm still not completely sure I could get away with this, but I'm thinking about building this in to the Saturday afternoon route!!

http://goo.gl/maps/FzbY9

I think we'll be fine driving those routes in Amsterdam. Most tourists take the public transport or tourbusses anyway, most of the traffic will be situated around Amsterdam Central Station but it's nothing like the Brussels traffic especially not on a saturday.

Edited by P_Bazz (see edit history)

Good job my mate went for another pee and we lost the group and missed all the traffic!! :D

Is their a certainly time it is quite empty on the Sat traffic wise? Last DB me & Phil (Huy) went into Brussels town centre late in the evening. The cars got SO MUCH attention. Loads of people taking pictures, few cheers & a lot of smiles.

To be fair, the Belgiumese loved it! Loads of attention when we pulled up at the beach too....although that might have been France! I was watching the oil level, not the road signs....

• 1 month later...